go to hell, ron artest.

2»

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    what? the primadonna ass beating, R&B album promoting defensive superpower known as Artest is being picky?

I think his tradability just plummeted that much more

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    NOW: Sacramento rejects the trade, because Ron doesn't want to be there.

FALSE ALARM PEOPLE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE

ONLINE SOURCE PLAESE.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    NOW: Sacramento rejects the trade, because Ron doesn't want to be there.

ONLINE SOURCE PLAESE.

I'm watching ESPN right now. Jim Gray is on the phone live. It'll show up on their site soon enough, though.

• this is perfect. just kind of sums up what he's becoming. at one point in his career he really was a team-oriented, competitive guy .. ..

maybe he'll force indiana's hand and make them take the salary cap/picks/prospects route and accept an offer from nyk (penny + ariza + some other bullshit) .. will never happen, and i'm not even really sure i'd want artest in nyk anymore ... but if this is true it really hurts indiana's bargaining position.

• NOW: Sacramento rejects the trade, because Ron doesn't want to be there.

ONLINE SOURCE PLAESE.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2304512

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm a St John's fan and have followed Artest since H.S.......he is a very immature guy, a child trying to live in a Man's world and he's not doing very well at it. He's not the most talented St. John's grad to throw away his future however.....see one Walter "The Truth" Berry

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I agree with a lot of what Faded had to say about why Sac tried to make this trade. On the other hand I don't think he would've fit in that Sac offense at all. They're still trying to run that high post big man passing game with only 3 players that can do it (Bibby, Peja and Miller). All those other guys can't do that kind of stuff and have been completely lost. I watched 2 games where in the 1st quarter they devolved into all one on one play. It was ugly. Rather than changing any of their plays their just trying to fit square pegs into round holes. Artest wasn't going to help that situation really, although he'd be a hell of an upgrade over Peja who has been a punk bitch since the Kings first started going to the playoffs. He disappeared every year and then when they traded Webber he disappeared in the regular season.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    I want to play, but I'm following the rules I have to follow. If I have to sit out, I sit out the season.

fuuuuuuuuuuuck you, ron artest!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I think this was a good trade for both teams. Two very good players that have defined roles but on teams that haven't quite lived up to expectations these past 5 years.

• I think this was a good trade for both teams. Two very good players that have defined roles but on teams that haven't quite lived up to expectations these past 5 years.

seems better for the kings in my view,they need someone with a bit of fire in their belly - the rest of the team are too quiet and waiting for others to take control during games.

anyway the kings seem to be the nba rehab franchise(bonzi,webber etc..)

• Man ron ron is fucking up my fantasy squad. I don't think he is going to play at all this season. I kept holding on to him hoping he would end up on a decent team. Fuck Ron Artest.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    it's done. ronnie is off to sac. good riddence.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Here we go again. Artest is now officially a King.

Next step, firing Rick Adelman as coach if they want to keep him.

• fuuuuuuuuuuuck you, ron artest!

Haha

Donnie Walsh is acting like he's the dudes dad and shit, which I guess is cool but...

the squad is so lukewarm my god I can't believe it. It gives me stressyface, like I'm bout to drink some peach green tea for these motherf!?#$*&. What could have been the greatest year for nap franchises evar has become some walmart brand corn pops once again

I guess the trade is the best alternative...but damn man the team is so soft my god. Not only that, your boy Peja has an opt-out clause after this season. Opt these.