If you click on this thread you HAVE to drink!!!!!

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Alright. I got gentleman jack on the rocks with a splash of water....Now you have go make a drink and report back with what it is.If there are more views then there are posts then thats the number of PUSSIES that clicked this thread and didn't drink.Yes, beer and wine counts. To factor in multiple viewings I'll divide the number of views (minus the number of posts) and then divide by the number of actual posts squared. Thats very scientific and shit and fair.Now go make a drink, bitch, or you are soft. and shouldn't be clicking on threads like this.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    i haven't even eaten dinner yet

mad tired

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Tanq and tonic

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    OK, I'm in:

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I clicked on this thread just so I had en excuse.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

YES. Thats what I like to hear.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Newcastle

• popped a Yuenglin, its always a good time for a drink! no hard alcohol at the house though.

Newcastle

GOOD FUCKING CHOICE.

Drewn.... Never tried black and tan, but it makes me think of WU-TANG. And its like, I could almost make a joke about us being drinking buddies, but I'm not that tan....

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    OK, I'm in:

• last night, michter's straight rye kentucky whiskey and eggnog. fucking delicious.

tonight, michter's whiskey plus whatever i get into when i go out later.

some next level drink in current rotation:

warm sake and apple cider. one of the best winter drinks possibly ever.

popped a Yuenglin, its always a good time for a drink! no hard alcohol at the house though.

Thats not a popular beer down here (san diego). I tried one when I went to NYC though. I think. I don't really remember. I was well hammered. Maybe Delay remembers.

Also, bonus points to those who are rocking some old school country joints right now. I got Ray Price going right now and that shit is BONER.

But just is case you have none, I'm gonna post up one of the most HIP HOP country jams ever.

Courtesy of Buck Owens (whome my dear grandmother worked with for 20 years):

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

This like some Too $hort 'fuck a wife beeeeyitch' type shit. Even country haters will appreciate this shit. I'm serious. I didn't even know people said "wham bam, thank you ma'am" in 1965. WORD UP.

Also, go on soulseek and check out Ray Price. This shit is pretty damn good. and I HATE new country. The shit is garbage. But this old shit... Man.

• stella artois please. thank you

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    black and tan is amazing

• HOMEBREW, bitches.

speaking of which, Diz, you should walk your ass over to my house sometime and have some. But not tonight though, on account of I'm playing the braeks for the b-boaeys. Doubles of Ocean's 11 like what.

• Peace,
    Cortez

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I'm enjoying some lagavulin neat. No pot until after exams, so this is the next best to way unwind after a late night at the library.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

YES. Thats what I like to hear.

me too!

I'm fucking with some Brooklyn Pilsner

• edubedub 715 Posts
    I had just fetched one of these from the fridge as I dialed in the Strut and saw this thread...

• on the rocks

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    right now...

captain shots with the hommies, making some rap music.

• montymonty 420 Posts
    OK, I'm in:

you know me -

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    monty, check your post count...

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Just got home from work... feelin' fine...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Picture me rollin'

• Cracked my second and am about to work on some remixes...

• jackncoke

• with a side of

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    i am drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrukn right now