KRAFTWERK

DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
ANYBODY COLLECTING KRAFTWERK AND NEEDS TO COMPLETE A SET AND NEEDS AUTOBAN?

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    My collection lacks this joint...

• My collection lacks this joint...

Explain please.

RAER Pre-Kraftwerk stuff. Group was called "Organization". Was Ralf & Fleurian + a couple other dudes. Weird free-form kinda free-jazzy stuff. dope!

• RAER Pre-Kraftwerk stuff. Group was called "Organization". Was Ralf & Fleurian + a couple other dudes. Weird free-form kinda free-jazzy stuff. dope!

damn any mp3s or audio clips? id love to hear

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    KRAFTWERK is like some of the hardest shit ever put to record.

• RAER Pre-Kraftwerk stuff. Group was called "Organization". Was Ralf & Fleurian + a couple other dudes. Weird free-form kinda free-jazzy stuff. dope!

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    RAER Pre-Kraftwerk stuff. Group was called "Organization". Was Ralf & Fleurian + a couple other dudes. Weird free-form kinda free-jazzy stuff. dope!

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts

If you do this enough times it will create a black hole into which all matter will be absorbed, negating this universe. Please stop, not that it isn't dope, but all Kraftwerk stuff is much better than this record. Beware Germans playing jazz...

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    i've got a burn of it somewhere around here.. i'll see if i can drum it up...

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    damn don't seem to see it aorund here... weird.

anyhow it's definatly not that hot.

it's no computer world..

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
    KRAFTWERK is like some of the hardest shit ever put to record.

you can just feel the love...oj glove

oh, dude, you guys are trippin'! or.... need to trip more. it's radd. Germans playing jazz is radd. I don't have it, so sorry no MP3's. It's been booted though. My friend had it...