------{{{{{weekendpartypatrolstrut}}}}}}}}-------

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    MusicStrut

All damn day and night. I need a break from hearing the same shit overandoveranoverandoverandover again.

Yaddaminga

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    oops, "hi"

you know how i rock, i rock, non stop

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    DAY PM YR ADDY IF YOU WANT THAT KING TUBBY SKATALITES JAWN 4 XMAS

• sushi-ed it up at work tonight. the wife is out with the girls, i am in my underwear in front of the computer, ensconsed in velvet, eating a block of cheese.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Hi guys!

ain't you giggin? come on DJ...us slackers are all counting on you to give SS some DJ earning power!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hour and fifteen minutes left at work.....

currently playing kraftwerk - computer love

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Gonna drink a beer in like 47 minutes.

I have to pee.

There's a mouse in my kitchen.

"The Silent Boatman" is playing in my headphones (wifey is doing her finals.)

What's good?

Oh yeah,

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hi guys!

ain't you giggin? come on DJ...us slackers are all counting on you to give SS some DJ earning power!

I'm DJing tomorrow at 2 PM for the "little duns."

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    sushi-ed it up at work tonight. the wife is out with the girls, i am in my underwear in front of the computer, ensconsed in velvet, eating a block of cheese.

I started making the sandwhich and got as far as you...I'm just eating the cheese...I hope you weren't joking, cuz I really am just eating cheese and frustrated because the beeer is gone and now I have to move on to Scotch but I've been drinnking beer first and eating cheese too so Scotch just seems like right now...

sushi-ed it up at work tonight. the wife is out with the girls, i am in my underwear in front of the computer, ensconsed in velvet, eating a block of cheese.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yo i thought you got rid of all the mice already

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Fucking saying. Little fucker is eating my almonds. Whatever.

CHEESE AND MICE STRUT

COSMIC

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Hi guys!

what's your wife studying...mine's at her Tort final for law school as we speak...shit she makes me feel dumb and lazy...of course I think I'm a lot more sane than she is right now...we discussed whether serving spoiled egg nog at a party would be more likely to be grounds for a civil or criminal lawsuit. She maintains that its a classic civil tort case whereas I see there's definitely basis for a criminal case. Oh shit...she's infected me with the virus..

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    hi
    what up pearson, howz the kid and the mom? shit howz the dad?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hi guys!

what's your wife studying...mine's at her Tort final for law school as we speak...shit she makes me feel dumb and lazy...of course I think I'm a lot more sane than she is right now...we discussed whether serving spoiled egg nog at a party would be more likely to be grounds for a civil or criminal lawsuit. She maintains that its a classic civil tort case whereas I see there's definitely basis for a criminal case. Oh shit...she's infected me with the virus..

My wife is taking her Crim Pro final for law school as we speak.

Dude, we see this shit eye to eye, don't we?

Fucking saying. Little fucker is eating my almonds. Whatever.

GET ON MICE LEVEL

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    You don't want to get on that level, holmes.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Dude, we see this shit eye to eye, don't we?

and our ladies are from the same hometown...fuckin wierd...

I don't have mice though...

what you drinkin? me: last Sierra Nevada of my case. I started the case on Thurs.

I'm now listening to Pitbull Terrier by Andre Nikatina...

I have a large man under my house hollaring at me to pull some cord through the floor...he's installing Direct TV...I haven't have had cable in over 10 years...I'm fucking scared that shit is gonna suck me in...

Smart chicks with practical careers rule to keep unapplied geniuses like myself in check and in cheddar...I have a sugar momma in the making batches![/b]

I've gained 10 pounds since the honeymoon too...

WHAT? I FEEL LIKE SHARING.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

the underwear is off and the cheese is in inappropriate places...the kids came home and said, "What's daddy doing to the Mozerella?"

I'm going to get some fresh air now...done gone too far with the cheese theme...mole...

• a mellow night in ap world. cancel all invites and plans. tomorrow night and sunday we have obligations but tonight is my mellow meditation night.

kid: rad, past her bedtime.

wife: rad, she needs to go to sleep soon too.

dad (me): i cant sleep at 8 pm. time to nightcrawl.

roll a twiddle, cruz up to my new pad that is under construction and smoke it while i trip out on fine architecture and city lights.

go to record surplus for the fuck of it, frozen yogurt at the big chill.

get back here around 10PM and check in with you folls and get my clown on.

see you then!

ap

25 MORE MINUTES OF "WORK" LEFT

I'M BOUTS TO SNIPE SOMETHING ON A MISSPELLING

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    StudyStrut

WRONG ANSWER HOMMIE GO TO THE MINI MART BUY SOME MICKEYS HORNETS CHUG EM AND SMACK YR GIRL ON THE ASS NO SERIOUS DO IT RIGHT NOW

done, now what do i do?

StudyStrut

WRONG ANSWER HOMMIE GO TO THE MINI MART BUY SOME MICKEYS HORNETS CHUG EM AND SMACK YR GIRL ON THE ASS NO SERIOUS DO IT RIGHT NOW

done, now what do i do?
    NOW YOU CAN PUT ON YR COMFY VELVET PAJAMAS AND EAT CHEESE LIKE THE REST OF US

• HI EVERYONE

I just bought the latest WAX POETICS, I'm listening to Patrick Cowley, and tomorrow night I'm DJing the 50th birthday party of a local rock scribe who I grew up reading since high school.

In other news I finally got Roadrunner DSL and now I can't send emails from my longtime Earthlink account while using it. But at least I don't have to hear wifey yell "GET OFF THE INTERNET I NEED THE PHONE" anymore. POSH.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    GUYS!

Wonderful news: I had a spurt of energy and made the cheese sandwich...I also remembered that I had a beer in the freezer that I had put there earier when getting the warm ones out of the pantry. I started putting the beer in the fridge while my mother in law was visiting (she reminded me I wanted to drink)...

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1134187584Gnat">

Beer in the Freezer[/b]
    All the time gNAT
    Don't need to drink that quickly loser
    40 oz in there now...top that...
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    GUYS!

Wonderful news: I had a spurt of energy and made myself warm while my mother in law was visiting (she reminded me...)

AYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

dudes

yo I'm listening to Tim Dawe - Penrod I got for $2 today. It's VG+ condition but I ain't hating. So nice to find quality ish here and there. Now I'm just scheming, fuk a chill night.

fantastic 4 was fantastic, alba was stunnin' and human torch was mad funnin'

this is gonna be my new movie anthem...can't wait for #2

all funn, no x-men dramadey!!!!

I had popcorn and that pizza is still in the fridge. Fuk I might even drink another Coke, yeah fuk low carbing it!!!!!!!! (PH)FAT FO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who wears p.f. flyers crap? saying

-M

this dude stole the show:

dude needs his own movie, STAT

frat boys lining up outside the westwood mann I bet like whoa

MAN SHOW! lol

damn AP, I miss LA

BADLY

this is by far the best friday party patrol post I've read in a while

GET ON MICE LEVEL

WHAAAT?

LET ME REMIND YOU OF WHAT I'M CELEBRAMACKATING TONITE, BATCHES:

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    WATCHING FANTASTIC 4 IT'S SO RADD IN A SUPERHERO WAY

M**k, we were watching it at the same time, yet I only barely didn't hate it.

Thes, sorry to hear you got caught up in the Chicago craziness. Glad you are a-ok.

Me, I am trying to get rid of this head cold and now I have to go pick up my sister-in-law at the bus station at midnight. Look for her in the audience on tonight's Conan O'Brien, if you are watching.