SoulStrut suicides: holidays related?

2»

Comments

• kenmore

home of deserted malls, liquor stores, and one strutter: big dude status (not myself)

no thread hijack, but seriously, its friday night, lets talk about pinatas or something

• kenmore

home of deserted malls, liquor stores, and one strutter:big dude status

no thread hijack, but seriously, its friday night, lets talk about pinatas or something

• i honestly have never understood that ad. and i dont think there is any motivation for anyone to change it.

but yo, i feel bad for totally derailing this thread and this must be superboring for non-crackronites.

• i honestly have never understood that ad. and i dont think there is any motivation for anyone to change it.

but yo, i feel bad for totally derailing this thread and this must be superboring for non-crackronites.

Yeah, I don't understand it either. I think dress to the nines is an old saying but spend to the fives I have no idea. They came from aroudn 2001 when they had a more interested management company that was trying to do... something with the mall. They're not in charge anymore.

Anyway, yes, this does not have broad appeal.

So how about killing people? Yes?

and who is the "big dude" who lives in Kenmore... ???

• i guess he doesn't live there...just a small stop on his journey to baller status

(playing it safe due to ignorance of soulstrut spot blowing etiquette)

• i guess he doesn't live there...just a small stop on his journey to baller status

(playing it safe due to ignorance of soulstrut spot blowing etiquette)

Interesting. I'd like to blow up a spot in Kenmore, namely, all of Kenmore Boulevard. Most of Summit Lake, too.

With a large nuclear weapon.