new funk45 mix - To The Front

bluewaterbluewater 145 Posts
edited December 2005 in Announcements
BlueWater - To The FrontHere's an early X-mas gift! The next installment of funky soul 45s to get your holiday party on the good foot.Tracklisting:Betty Harris - There's A Break In The RoadYou Blew My Mind - Vernon GarrettMickey and The Soul Generation - Football (Miles Edit)King Roosevelt and The Soul Syndicates - I Don't Care What You DoDon Pierce - This Funky ThingRickey Calloway - Tell me Pt. 2David Batiste and The Gladiators - Funky Soul Pt. 1Marva Hodge and The Moody Sec - 00 43 GMSir Guy - Let Home Cross Your MindSmokey Johnson - The Funkie MoonBumps Jackson - Funky In Jamaica Pt. 2 (Miles Edit)The Gayletts - Son Of A PreachermanRon Buford - Deep Soul Pt. 2Gene Middleton - No One To Love YouMonica - I Dont Know Nothing Else To Tell You But I Love YouSharon Jones and The Dap Kings - How Do I Let A Good Man DownJunior and The Classics - Kill The PainThe Establishment - House Of JackInjun Joe - SomeoneMark II - DeadLabel Scans as Always are at - http://djbluewater.com/pics/bluewater/Download and Enjoy!Happy Holidays!

Comments