Project Runway (NRR)

2»

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Santino was robbed. I can't even believe Chloe won with her ugly ass collection. (not that I really care) My GF and her friends were freaking out however.

Santino's voice reminds me of that SNL skit where Will Ferrell suffer's from voice imodulation (sp?)

Santino lost because he came with a boring ass collection. I think he certainly had the potential to trump Chloe but that didn't happen. He'll be fine though.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Santino was robbed. I can't even believe Chloe won with her ugly ass collection. (not that I really care) My GF and her friends were freaking out however.

Santino's voice reminds me of that SNL skit where Will Ferrell suffer's from voice imodulation (sp?)

Santino lost because he came with a boring ass collection. I think he certainly had the potential to trump Chloe but that didn't happen. He'll be fine though.

I agree that Santino's collection was less Santinotastic than it could have been. And Chloe's collection really flowed with repeated patterns, colors and those cool seams and construction- although it was a little shiny for my taste.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm glad chloe won since we were rooting for her from the beginning. Although towards the end I kinda felt bad for santino. The whole season they were telling him to "tone it down" and "it's too Santino", and then at the end they were like "it was too safe, we wanted to see some Santino". WHAT THE FUCK???? He did what they kept telling him he needed to do and they straight fucked him.

Also, I think Chloe has a major crush on Daniel.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    eh I would've felt bad for Santino if he was some innocent sincere guy actually trying to progress but he did that crazy far out shit on purpose. It was a pretty brilliant strategy, I've gotta hand it to him, but in the end it didn't quite work out. Nice attempt, but I certainly don't feel bad for the guy.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Chloe is Dope

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    i think heidi is a robot.

"models, this also is a competition for you aswell"

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i think Michael Kors is the robot of bad metaphors

[paining nasally voice]
    "her skirt looks like she was sunbathing in the fiji islands at dusk and she fell into a straw hut onto a hunky waiter and he spilled a pitcher of pina colada all over her!"
    [/paining nasally voice]

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Yeah, that guy is a total douche.

One of my favorite lines from that show was "she looks like an elongated marshmellow".... that shit was cold.

My prediction for the future is that chloe will ditch her current boyfriend and try desperately to "straighten" out Daniel V. In the last couple of episodes it was pretty obvious that she was all over him. But daniel will not be straightened and chloe will be hear broken and will enter politics in an attempt to ban gay marriage and gay everything as a vicious retribution against Daniel.

Just watch.