: : : DRUGSTRUT : : :

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
What was the first drug you did? When did you get heavily into weed? Funny or interesting stories preferred. A lot of us have been through the ringer and drugs are bad, kids. I myself have even walked up to the gates of hell a few of times. That's not where I want this to go. Most of us are anonymous, but if you have a problem sharing for whatever reason, cool. Whatevas whatevaI'll start it off. I found a pack of ciggarretes when I was twelve. It was a pack of Camels. That was crazy because my step-dad smoked Marlboros. I opened the pack up and found a little piece of paper, folded up all tiny. I opened it up and I find cocaine, baby. This was me at 12. Bouncing off the walls. I only did a little bit and tossed the rest. A couple of days later my step dads friend comes over and they ask me if I'd seen the smokes. I told them I tossed the pack. I though it was trash. What the fuck are are they gonna say. "THE COCAINE!!!" I started smoking weed heavily at age 14-15. Bought my first dime from some nine year old little cholos. We roamed or skating the streets of Panorama City, taking cocoa puffs and running from the pigs. We didn't really run from the pigs but once I thought they were rolling up. I was scared as fuck. Then I realized it was LL's I'm Bad! Coming from a car. My boys had loud ass cars. Volkswagens and shit. My lil homies older brother was a liaison between a lot of the gangs because of his cocaine connections so we pretty much had immunity. Not that it was that bad back then but things were starting to pick up. Other than maybe 10 months in the 90s, that's about all the coke I did. Wasn't ever that impressed. Mary Jane has always been better to me.

Comments

• I started smoking weed heavily at age 14-15.

Same here.

I never did anything else than weed (with tabacco) and alcohol. I did find a pack of tabacco once which a friend forgot at my place. I used the tabacco for joints and found coke at the bottom of the bag. I remembered he owed me $25 so we decided we would meet at the central station where I had to be anyway. He handed me the $25 and I handed him his coke. We hadn't even checked whether there were cops around but there were and they approached us. So we walked out towards the canal and my friend threw the coke in the water and started to take a piss in the water to look less suspicious. So we got away with it with only a warning not to piss in public. That was some stupid shit.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

I started smoking weed heavily at age 14-15.

Same here.

did`nt we all

• I started smoking weed heavily at age 14-15.

Same here.

did`nt we all

• meshmesh 925 Posts

I started smoking weed heavily at age 14-15.

Same here.

did`nt we all

ha! yeah seriously.

mmkay?

• Didn't we have like 60 of these drug posts a week ago.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Who in this thread is gonna remember that?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    By the time I was 20, I had tried LSD, weed, hash, blow, ludes, mushrooms, coffee, booze and tobacco (not in that order). I still enjoy some of those.

I???ve only added ecstasy to that list since then and I don???t like that drug at all. I think I???m too grumpy to enjoy its results.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    Didn't we have like 60 of these drug posts a week ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    Weed is the best drug we are blessed with . I tried it first time when I was 14, perhaps 15. Smoked a bing with hash along with some mates. Got totally ill and didn't do it for a while. Then my mates introduced me to joints and I was hooked.
    Have had some many good times with this drug. It wasn't kool with the girls though, well some of them but not the ones you'd wanna get it with.

Have been smoking a lot since those days but two years ago I quit hash in favour of weed. Good choice. These days I've cut down on my use as it kinda started to wear me out. Always tired and not very good in handling with problems.

Weekend is the time to get weeded nowadays.

Did try speed once, was kinda fun but don't wanna do it again.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Did try speed once, was kinda fun but don't wanna do it again.

oh my gosh - i'm already the poster child to say no - i forgot i've tried speed as well. i agree - fun, but not going back. it was in London and i guess i never hooked up with the right people because all the weed i smoked there was terrible. huge joints were rolled, but i never felt anything more than tired and hazy.

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    I did it at a soul nighter in the north of England.
    Had to be there if I'd try it

... We rollspliffs quite differently from you I guess, but agree
    UK grass aint to good.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• Didn't we have like 60 of these drug posts a week ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
    Didn't we have like 60 of these drug posts a week ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I didn't do it.