My rock band

Terry_ClubbupTerry_Clubbup 833 Posts
edited December 2005 in Announcements
That's right, I got a bomb-ass rock band that can make a neighborhoodbar seem like you're in an arena.The band is call Mr. Rudy Day[/b]We got a new CD called DUTY[/b].For sell, say $12 each or 2 for $20.But for Soulstrutters...I will trade my DUTY for your professionallyprinted CD, mittstape, 12" or 7", hitt me on that PM.See what it sounds like, be my friend:www.myspace.com/mrrudydayWe spent some time on these songs.And the one D.Castillo spent some time on the cover art.Comes in a flat-matte paper digipak.Totally worth your money or your trade.DUTY : pick it up.

Comments

• DUTY : pick it up.

I'm on my second listen of this since 8am.

All of you little dudes who unload your dickies into your Dickies over some "raer rock records" need to put your PayPal where your drool pools. This "rocks" in every sense.

Plus, dCastillo cover art! And the inside cover art/graphics on the disc itself are next-level Marina.

Terence Club Burp is a beast on the guit-fiddle and he's got the pipes. But don't take my word for it:

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    I'm on track 6 of my first copy. The vocal showcase, I take it. I know "vocals" are credited to all member of the band, but so far, I'm only really hearing our man Clubbup Upfrontup on this jernt.

And that false harmonic lick (in "Mercury" me thinks) should be imbedded on permanent loop into each thread Clubbup posts in with a little white text that reads: [color:white][wheedly wheedly weee, yea, that's me] [/color]

Questions:[/b]

Am I the only one who got a library index card with their copy? Mines said, "Bartok, Bela" - Improvisations on Hungarian Reasant Songs. Who knew I was a Bartok fan? Who is Mike Lust? Nice job Mike. Who "produced" this CD, he isn't listed anywhere? (jokes, folks) Who the Duck Futy is Rudy? I read, ...it's me, play name R*dy D*y, government name A****w H*pk*ns. I play guttar and also sang until fell like schitt my liver. I try to make it nice for you. If this is the case, who's Terry? And, should I feel dirty? used? misled? What's my duty? Who let Jessica Greenberg into the secret club? Or is this like, Marina (Revival) Rock?
    I got my boat shoes on, but I can still <s>mosh</s> clap my hands without scuffing my white soles. Assuming that's my duty. Yea, here I am.

Packaging = beautiful, by the way.

• HELL YES! I got a civy agey in trade neighbor.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts

The unofficial soundtrack of Gaylords lunch.

Two enthusiastic thumbs up.

JRoot

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

The unofficial soundtrack of Gaylords lunch.

Two enthusiastic thumbs up.

JRoot

I thought the unofficial soundtrack was solo sitar...

Hey when will we be able to treat you to a belated belated birthday lunch???

• Hey CHICAGO ones,

my rock band is playing Tonight for FREE ~customer appreciation~

Monday, Jan. 30 at the Empty Bottle on Western

9:30 Honda Pavorati
    10:30 Royce
    11:30 MR. RUDY DAY

no cover nite
    Hell yeah!
    Get your monday night tardnation.

B, come downstairs with a Civilized CD and I will trade you a DUTY.

rock ownership.

• dude, I am most there! <-love it!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    local black experience?