dreamin' of SS?

boast1boast1 142 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
i know theres been discussions of having dreams about finding records but has anyone ever had a dream involving the strut?
it must've been the late night lurking along with the late night drinking that did it for me last night. from what i can remember..soul strut had some sort of get together in what looked like a convention room in a hotel. we all had our seperate booths to show off our records and everyone walked around checking out what each other had..i cant recall too much of it but i remember that someone tried to rob another and the whole board just beat the shit out of the kid. thats about all i can remember though.
please dont tell me im the only one..theres got to be someone else that has had a strut related dream. if not, i might i have to say goodbye forever too. although 98% of you probably dont even know who the hell i am.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    DUDE...you should delete this post while you still have time...

this is the definition of

• hahaha....its simple really, at times our dreams will contain/use elements of what we have perceived the previous day or recently. Even though it's due to having had that input just before sleeping, it still holds meaning.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    DUDE!

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    creepy noobs

• I had a dream last night that I was trying to take a shit and I couldn't and I was trying so hard I was shaking when I woke up I was still shaking and couldn't stop.

Jlo tell me what does it all mean?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I had a dream last night that I was trying to take a shit and I couldn't and I was trying so hard I was shaking when I woke up I was still shaking and couldn't stop.

I don't know how to tell this...but...your inner gay wants to get out. Don't fight him, embrace him. Go with yourself, you just go with yourself. Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

• I had a dream last night that I was trying to take a shit and I couldn't and I was trying so hard I was shaking when I woke up I was still shaking and couldn't stop.

I don't know how to tell this...but...your inner gay wants to get out. Don't fight him, embrace him. Go with yourself, you just go with yourself. Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

I new I could count on your sound advise.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    everyone walked around checking out what each other had..

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Yes, let's go back to our original dreamer. I think we are dealing with a severe case of insecurity and lack of self-steem. In other words, extreme lildudeness. Wonder who was the beaten up kid? That was you, my friend.

Yes, let's go back to our original dreamer. I think we are dealing with a severe case of insecurity and lack of self-steem. In other words, extreme lildudeness. Wonder who was the beaten up kid? That was you, my friend.

lets deal with your Insecurities first.

Thanks in advance.

DR. E. Breezy.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Thanks in advance.
    DR. E. Breezy.

You have a valid point there, DR. Breezy. I'm just flesh and blood. A tiny creature afraid to left-click his mouse on the word "Logout". Fear of uncertanty. But, I can deal with the fact that this is 2005 and that the Smashing Pumpkins are no longer a band. What does that leave you? Huh?

Thanks in advance.
    DR. E. Breezy.

You have a valid point there, DR. Breezy. I'm just flesh and blood. A tiny creature afraid to left-click his mouse on the word "Logout". Fear of uncertanty. But, I can deal with the fact that this is 2005 and that the Smashing Pumpkins are no longer a band. What does that leave you? Huh?

listen up buddy. On billy Corgans website it says these things:

" For a year now I have walked around with a secret, a secret I chose to keep. But now I want you to be among the first to know that I have made plans to renew and revive The Smashing Pumpkins. I want my band back, and my songs, and my dreams. In this desire I feel I have come home again. "

So BACK OFF!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

" For a year now I have walked around with a secret, a secret I chose to keep. But now I want you, Breezy[/b], to be among the first to know that I have made plans to renew and revive The Smashing Pumpkins. I want my band back, and my songs, and my dreams. In this desire I feel I have come home again. "

• " For a year now I have walked around with a secret, a secret I chose to keep. But now I want you, Breezy[/b], to be among the first to know that I have made plans to renew and revive The Smashing Pumpkins. I want my band back, and my songs, and my dreams. In this desire I feel I have come home again. "

lol

• girgir 329 Posts
    i know theres been discussions of having dreams about finding records but has anyone ever had a dream involving the strut?
    it must've been the late night lurking along with the late night drinking that did it for me last night. from what i can remember..soul strut had some sort of get together in what looked like a convention room in a hotel. we all had our seperate booths to show off our records and everyone walked around checking out what each other had..i cant recall too much of it but i remember that someone tried to rob another and the whole board just beat the shit out of the kid. thats about all i can remember though.
    please dont tell me im the only one..theres got to be someone else that has had a strut related dream. if not, i might i have to say goodbye forever too. although 98% of you probably dont even know who the hell i am.

on the mad dudes on hear have had dreams about winning a blind date with guzzo.

• boast1boast1 142 Posts
    DUDE...you should delete this post while you still have time...

this is the definition of

hah..i dont give a fuck. how often is someone going to have a dream involving a fucking message board and have the balls to admit it?

creepy noobs

check the regged: 11/04/03. ive been here since late 2000.

• boast1boast1 142 Posts

But in a near-death situation you realize that you are as fragile as an old 45's paper sleeve. DEEP.