matthew herbert bigband

DK_EssenceDK_Essence 189 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
just curious, but does someone feel this one? i've seen the last 10 minutes of a live concert in paris on tv two years ago and now remembered and finally got the vinyl. i feel it in some way though there is a live recording i've found on the internet which is really dope. some tunes on the album sound too much like some bar jazz.

Comments

• donnu why this imagethingy isnt workin. i was relying on matthew herbert bigband - goodbye swingtime.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    donnu why this imagethingy isnt workin. i was relying on matthew herbert bigband - goodbye swingtime.

the [image ] tag ain't working when you have the extension ".jpeg". gotta go with good ol html over ubb code

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I didn't like the album, but I fairly enjoyed the band when I saw them live.

I have high standards when it comes to Matthew Herbert after he did "Bodily Functions".

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I didnt know there was a BiG BANd album seperate from this one.

I Must cop.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    people are still checking for Herbert records???

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Does anyone want to buy all my old Herbert records?

• people are still checking for Herbert records???

not really, iam not into electronic stuff anyways, but that bigband live show was really really dope.
    i dont know where the mp3s (a friend mailed me) from a live recording are ripped from.
    anyone knows if theres been a live album? i didnt find anything on the net...