Don't know what to get Dad for Xmas? Help!

DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Alright, so here it is - I using a resource I thought I'd never use for this but SS has been good to me thus far! Xmas shopping for Pops...? Dude is one of those "I got basically everything I want and isn't into anything really" (likes to fish and likes sports but we've overdone that for several years now). What do you get someone who doesn't need anything and doesn't necessarily have a hobby so to speak? Any suggestions??? Good thing I got some time here but really it will take me a couple weeks just to find something worth buying...HELP * SOS * HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Serato is big - I can see this under xmas trees.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    every dad likes to drink.........get him a nice 1st growth bordeaux or single malt.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    Serato Dildo is big - I can't fit under xmas trees.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Maybe a gift certificate for a super nice restaurant.

Does he like music at all?

• Options
    Rolex.

• My dad is a big Aretha fan, i'd love to hook him up with an original poster to frame for the boudoir. Any help?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

definitely not

• flunkflunk 230 Posts

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    every dad likes to drink.........get him a nice 1st growth bordeaux or single malt.

Very true... That may be a good bet.... I've heard of a beer club that delivers different brews to your door step every month. Might have to do that.

Other than that - dude isn't into music (wtf?), not into dvd's and I've thought of a hooker but don't know if moms would hate on me or appreciate it!!!!!

Keep them shit coming.....! Goodness!

• beers = great idea, gave that to my dad when i couldn't think of anything for his b-day..
    or some really nice liquor.

does he go to the gym or anything like that? you could get him work out shirts or something (throwin out "what i've gotten for my difficult-to-shop-for" dad)

or a book if he reads

a nice sweater is always good too.