FILIPINO cookingstrut (NRR)

d_wordd_word 666 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
So I've had an unopened "Mama Sita's All Purpose Sauce AKA Sarsa Ng Lechon ATBP" in my fridge for a hot minute now. It has a picture of a chicken dish on it, and I got chicken. Do I use the whole bottle for one dish? What vegetables do I add to it? Can I cook Puto Bong Bong?!?!? Plaese to post FILIPINO recipes please.

Comments

• i didn't know you could put lechon sauce on chicken... or at least i never thought of doing that myself....

watchu know bout some lechon kawali?!

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    I ain't know about nothin! I'll find out!

Umm - maybe that was a picture of something else on the label then - not chicken - I dunno.

Respect! Thanks oxnard.

I think I'll hit up a restaurant again to get a sense of how it's supposed to be.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Make me some vegetable lumpia while you're at it, dunny.

• vegetable lumpia

NOT "that real schitt"

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    beef lumpia with a side of Young Holt

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Since I've got some time to kill at work I'll tell you all a nice little story about monkey adobo.

I know this older guy who told me when he was in high school he went out with a friend and his friends father to hunt monkeys. They shot one and took it home to make monkey adobo for dinner. My friend was kind of bugging out but decided to try it anyway. He was about to take his first bite when he saw this little monkey paw floating in his bowl and couldn't do it.

"it was just like a baby hand!"

Good morning everybody!

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    vegetable lumpia

Oh Snap!
    Sidedish done!

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Can I cook Puto Bong Bong?!?!?

Puto for dessert, please.

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    Jollibee!

• Jollibee!

yea can i get some spaghetti with my hamburger?

sure can.