Allentown, PA

queequegqueequeg 65 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Alright sweethears, I am just a small time kiddo starting to learn what's hot shit and what's not hot shit, but i want to know the secret to finding the goods at this show because i have been there like 3 times and struck out pretty badly. I know theres one sunday but damn what do you mentals do? get there at like 4 am and mug dealers as they arrive throw hot scalding coffee on them and shit? it says starts at 10 but damn by 10 all the good shit is gone somehow fancy that. i need tips on how to get good records because i'll tell you the fucking flea markets around here are dried the hell up and i haven't found a good shop in the whole lehigh valley-reading-schuylkill county area. what am i missing???thanksi go to school in the area at kutztown and want to be able to post all these little pictures with my kick ass recs but big scores for me have been jimmy castor albums and a beat to hell coltrane ballads that i'm not even sure is og! grrrrrand what is this supposed to mean

Comments

• hi here is top shelf booty to lure out some replies. or maybe no one goes to this show??

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    hi here is top shelf booty to lure out some replies. or maybe no one goes to this show??

We're all sniping Salt. Wait till Wednesday for some answers.

• hi here is top shelf booty to lure out some replies. or maybe no one goes to this show??

Esther Baxter booty pics always bring me out of my hole. The answer to all Allentown / record questions is simple, my son... Raj Mahal.