weed and sane country related

2»

Comments

• it was handed back with a comment from the professor asking me if I was high when I wrote it.
    hahahaha. busted

those engaged in allegedly revolutionary politics in America often smoke weed regularly
    who are you talking about? the "representative cross section" of revolutionary college students who crashed in your apartment?????
    do the writers and editors of the American Prospect and the Nation qualify as alleged revolutionaries? Its a well played out label that you seem to be using to brand the antiwar movement, or am i missing something?
    i'm losing track of what we were arguing about. maybe i smoke too much

[can of worms]in other news, did you see the recent nation article presenting a legal case for impeachment of bush on grounds that his administration wilfully misled the american public in order to get into a war that has taken a major economic, political and military toll on the nation?[/can of worms]

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

[can of worms]in other news, did you see the recent nation article presenting a legal case for impeachment of bush on grounds that his administration wilfully misled the american public in order to get into a war that has taken a major economic, political and military toll on the nation?[/can of worms]

It's a nice thought, but it'll never happen. Republicans control the House and the Senate, and nothing short of Bush eating a baby live on TV will get them to turn on their guy.