top 10 nba point guards of all time

2»

Comments

• also, don't forget about

it's debatable what his position is, and he's not a "true" point guard, but for the past few seasons he's been playing PG ... and in my eyes he's one of the best to ever play the game at any position.

it's debatable what his position is, and he's not a "true" point guard, but for the past few seasons he's been playing PG ... and in my eyes he's one of the best to ever play the game at any position.

I love AI, but he has been shoot-first, pass-second since the day he picked up a basketball.

What about this dude?

Not top ten, but more generous with the ROCK than AI and when he is on his game, basically unstoppable.

I love AI, but he has been shoot-first, pass-second since the day he picked up a basketball.

What about this dude?

Not top ten, but more generous with the ROCK than AI and when he is on his game, basically unstoppable.

Faded G whats up!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    i'd HATE to matchup against this guy:

and co-sign on J. Kidd. one of the best PGs of the last decade.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    What about this dude?

1) He claims to be the best PG in the NBA. Sorry, full of shit.

2) He's a me-first player despite playing the role of point guard. Kurt Thomas and Tim Thomas both put him down as being selfish after they got traded for the latest evidence.

3) Very good scorer, not a good point guard.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

Apparently he could have played pro soccer if he wanted but was faced with an easy choice $ vs. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    2nd all-time assists deserves at least a mention, no?

he had a solid careet, but he's def not close to the top 10. what about the other dude in that pic though? its not too often a PG gets the MVP award.

Not top 10 but top 20.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

Apparently he could have played pro soccer if he wanted but was faced with an easy choice $ vs. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

You mean Kidd? I don't think so. He was playing ball at Alameda's St. Joseph's and got heavily recruited for b-ball. You might be referring to Steve Nash who was a very good soccer player in high school.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    i'm gonna have to agree with vitamin.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    i'm gonna have to agree with vitamin.

Dude was always injured. And did he ever lead a team deep into the playoffs?

The cat behind him iz better.