flying heads with laser eyes (avatar related)

verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
So there are these two avatars floating around, one with Bill Cosby's floating head eye-blasting the sad flipping nunchuku dude, and one of an unidentified (by me) head blasting the walking baby (in lieu of the flying/attacking cat)completely my question is.... are there any more of these out there? the clips themselves are funny, but the eye-blasting heads make me fall out of my chair. plaese to be putting me up on more of these, if any.

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    The first one I remember was the patrick Duffy ones...

I'm guessing people are moving onto The COS now...

• The first once I remember was the patrick Duffy ones...

everytime I see these things I think of

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    The first once I remember was the patrick Duffy ones...

everytime I see these things I think of

is this an organized effort? Where did you find these? THe internet is so strange.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

what the fuck is going on with the girl sitting on the back of the truck catching on fire? the lady from who's the boss reporting from iraq?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

what the fuck is going on with the girl sitting on the back of the truck catching on fire? the lady from who's the boss reporting from iraq?

I've seen the real vid. It's a dirtbike flying out the back of the truck and exploding somehow.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

I've seen the real vid. It's a dirtbike flying out the back of the truck and exploding somehow.

weird. i never would have guessed that there was a dirtbike involved. i think i would have guessed that there was an actual flying head shooting lasers out of its eyes before that.

• is this an organized effort? Where did you find these? THe internet is so strange.

there's a Zapruder/JFK one too....kinda raw, eeeesh.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

weird. i never would have guessed that there was a dirtbike involved. i think i would have guessed that there was an actual flying head shooting lasers out of its eyes before that.

a dirtbike? wow. Gotta change my location.