TheMack's Advice Column

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
OK, it's time we made this a reality. You posts a problem/question & TheMack will give you advice.**TheMack??? cannot be held responsible for any unfortunate events which may occur as a result of taking his advice, dawg.I'll kick this off...Ok, so, when I know I have like awesome records coming in the mail, I get super giddy & wait around for the mail to come everyday untill I get 'em. It's bad, I like get so I don't even wanna go take a leak cause what if the mailman knocks & I'm in mid pee & then he takes my raer back to the PO & I can't get it till tomorrow? that would suck!How should I deal with this, TheMack?

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    piss your pants then beat off on the mailman

excellent. I'll pretend he's a soft taco.

don't sleep on 's advice, yo!

• since when do you answer your door wearing pants? man, theyre making you soft up there.

• the_mack please help,

what do you do when your condom breaks?

• OK, here's my problem:

See my girl, like she's real pretty and cute and stuff. but she doesn't really get down in the sack, yo. Like, it's cool, but I like to get all freakydeaky and she's just not with it. What should I do?

Thanks,
    JS

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    OK, here's my problem:

See my girl, like she's real pretty and cute and stuff. but she doesn't really get down in the sack, yo. Like, it's cool, but I like to get all freakydeaky and she's just not with it. What should I do?

Thanks,
    JS

Have you tried Ecstacy-laced nip clamps? on her?

• OK, here's my problem:

Thanks,
    JS

piss your pants then beat off on the mailman

well seeing as that i poke holes in my condoms i cant give you too much help. butttt if one does happen to "break", take your dick out and rap it in saran-wrap, that should work

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    themack,

i'm no superfly don during the daytime, but after a night of loving, girls fall head over heels for me. it's becoming a problem, whereas like i'm losing good ol booty call trim cuz they're in love and all shook up. this is leading to awkward relationships with ex-lovers, too many late night calls from girls who i'm done with, and problems with girls i'm actively pursuing. advice please.
    peas

this answer both jonny's and mandrews question, stick it in the butt. works for every situation

• i've been trying to get anal from my wife, but her response is: "you get no butt dawg." how should i approach this?

when shes sleeping, tickle her butt with a feather so her butthole clenches real tight, then ram your needle sized dick into her anus

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    this answer both jonny's and mandrews question, stick it in the butt. works for every situation

and one follow up advice question:

anal seems nasty & unsexy. never tried it. don't want to. should i just continue fucking virgins or am i really missing something?

• please leave my needle sized dick out of it, apparantly my wife has. plaese to tell more about your so called "the_macking" on females.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Dear TheMack,

I wanna learn how to fly. Not an airplane. Myself. I wanna soar like an eagle. Whats your secret?

Jeremy

ehhh virgins can work, otherwise, when your bonin a girl, just make her cross her legs, you'll pop a blood vessell in your forhead guaranteed

• this answer both jonny's and mandrews question, stick it in the butt. works for every situation

Dear TheMack,

I wanna learn how to fly. Not an airplane. Myself. I wanna soar like an eagle. Whats your secret?

Jeremy
    crack cocaine usually works for me

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Dear TheMack,

I'm trying to help this chick overcome her fear of flying but I'm at a loss for ideas. Do you know of any surefire way(s) to overcome such a fear? I want her to see the world.

Jon

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    when shes sleeping, tickle her butt with a feather so her butthole clenches real tight, then ram your needle sized dick into her anus

Dude!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Is Santa Claus real?

Dear TheMack,

I'm trying to help this chick overcome her fear of flying but I'm at a loss for ideas. Do you know of any surefire way(s) to overcome such a fear? I want her to see the world.

Jon
    shes lying, shes not scared of flying, she just doesnt wanna pay for it. impress her with your gold plated visa and she'll go anywhere you want

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Dear TheMack,

Jon
    shes lying, shes not scared of flying, she just doesnt wanna pay for it. impress her with your gold plated visa and she'll go anywhere you want
    Thanks, TheMack! I love how you see through the BS!

TheMack,

What should I get the girlfriend for xmas?

-crink

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    theMack,

I need an MP3 of the Theme song from the Golden Girls. Help me out. I'll hook you up. I'm serious. I need it for a mixtape I'm doing for my sister.

NB

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    theMack,

I need an MP3 of the Theme song from the Golden Girls. Help me out. I'll hook you up. I'm serious. I need it for a mixtape I'm doing for my sister.

NB

http://www.goldengirlscentral.com/downloads.html

• TheMack,

How can I get a 31-year-old divorc??e with a cold and wounded heart to love again? Should I just settle for sex?

Mel

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    TheMack,

What should I get the ex-[/b]girlfriend for xmas?

-deenice

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    TheMack,

What should I get the ex-[/b]girlfriend for xmas?

-deenice

Drew...say it ain't so!