I apologize.

DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
For starting this wave of drug related posts. I just wanted to smoke weed and listen to the Smashing Pumpkins. IM sorry.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    For starting this wave of drug related posts. I just wanted to smoke weed and listen to the Smashing Pumpkins. IM sorry.

Drugs, I forgive you.

Smashing Pumpkins: awww maaaang, why are you doing this to yourself?

• For starting this wave of drug related posts. I just wanted to smoke weed and listen to the Smashing Pumpkins. IM sorry.

i thought you finally came to your senses about sabbath

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

Smashing Pumpkins: awww maaaang, why are you doing this to yourself?

dont read the "5 records you are feeling" thread.

i thought you finally came to your senses about sabbath

no, but I did just get "Paranoid" last night. Will give a listen over the weekend real loud cause the wife and kid are out of town.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Smashing Pumpkins-Gish
    Smashing Pumpkins-Pisces Escariot
    Smashing Pumpkins-Siamese Dream
    Smashing Pumpkins-Meloncholy and the Infinite Sadness
    Dinosaur Jr.-Where You Been

2005 Doc, 90's are gone for good. What's next? Stone Temple Pilots? Counting Crows?

"I'M A ZEROOOOOOOOO"

2005 Doc, 90's are gone for good.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    So,

Smashing Pumpkins > Black Sabbath?

Let a broham know yall. peace....asp

• yo breezy, i still have a listen to them pumpkins once a while...

So,

Smashing Pumpkins > Black Sabbath?

Let a broham know yall. peace....asp

hhmm. to me, yeah. in the whole schem of the musical world. probably not.

eeerrr, i mean yeah

yo breezy, i still have a listen to them pumpkins once a while...

thank you

• It's ironic that somebody gives somebody else crap about listening to a band from wayyyyy back in the 90's, when we're on a message board filled with people paying obscene amounts of money for records that are 35-40 years old.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    breezy

• I was hoping this was an apology for hating on Sabbath s/t

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    how real is the pumpkins cover of 'landslide'?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    that was a rhetorical question, btw.

• Think of all the kids who decided to try drugs thanks to you and your drug posts. For shame.

I was hoping this was an apology for hating on Sabbath s/t

I WILL NOOVER APOLIGIZE FOR THAT!

Think of all the kids who decided to try drugs thanks to you and your drug posts. For shame.

yeah, i feel kinda bad about that.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I still listen to the Pumpkins first album, Gish. People do make fun of me for it, though. And I have some random CD single EP that has a cover of the Animals' Sandoz that is ill...I think it's actually a Peel Sessions EP. I play that sometimes. Their hard rock songs are generally excellent - they just got too mellow as time went on. Familiar story.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    I still listen to the Pumpkins first album, Gish. People do make fun of me for it, though. And I have some random CD single EP that has a cover of the Animals' Sandoz that is ill...I think it's actually a Peel Sessions EP. I play that sometimes. Their hard rock songs are generally excellent - they just got too mellow as time went on. Familiar story.

i agree. i love gish, and most of siamese dream (listening to half the album at a time though), and then the b-sides and sessions album from that era, which has sandoz on it actually, pisces iscariot. but after that i have no desire to listen to anything by them. and i also love sabbath. and i don't really care about all the drug threads. and i wish i had memorable farts, but they all blend together.