SALVIA

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
anyone ever fuck with this shit? shit is wild. ive never done it, but ive watched some of my friends do it. it only lasts like 10 minutes but during that time you totally freak out

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    what is it?

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    i've been told that it is alot like DMT...very fast-very intense-heavy psychedelic shit!!!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    awesome! I'm going to smoke some & make a Folkways album of myself tripping.

• awallawall 673 Posts
    when one of my friends did that shit it was like a thousand years of repressed joy exploding like the fucking big bang. she was running all around the room screaming and jumping off tables like she just won the lottery.

also it's LEGAL

• you can smoke a kilo without any effect. pure dissipation of money

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    hahaha- growing up there was this dude i knew who tried to convince everyone that smoking damiana would get you high...all that shit could do was give you bronchitis! banana peel smoker style!

• awallawall 673 Posts
    for some people it doesn't do anything. but most people go totally nuts for 5-10 minutes or so.

be careful with that shit. friend of mine started doing it all the time and then he got really into high mathematics and string theory shit and then he went TOTALLY nuts...spent a while in a mental institution. hasn't been the same since.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    a friend of mine once described her experience with it as such: "it made me think i was a jar of mayonnaise"

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    only once.

i was a log in the forest laughing.

• dude...i bought a half oz. of outdoor leaves from mexico about 4 years ago. they came to my house, and they looked like leaves. i smoked them in pieces, joints, bongs, etc. with little or no success. needless to say i thought it was bunk.

BUT earlier this year i was in a head shop here in chicago and i saw that they were selling salvia like $25 (1g) for the mid level and $35(1g) for the potent shit. this stuff was much darker than the leaves and broken into tiny pieces. i bought one gram of the $35 shit and brought it home. better believe i felt something after hitting this stuff PROPERLY. you must use a torch lighter and bongs are supposed to be the best way. inhale and hold the smoke for as long as you can and by the time you exhale your second bong rip, you will see what i mean. very short lasting, but quite fun for 10 minutes or so.

overall i think it's worth trying, but i'll stick to herb for value and high.

• this stuff was much darker than the leaves and broken into tiny pieces. i bought one gram of the $35 shit and brought it home. better believe i felt something after hitting this stuff PROPERLY.
    overall i think it's worth trying, but i'll stick to herb for value and high.

That was the "extract" or whatever. It's the concentrated stuff that actually flips you out. Time went slow, and iron became rubber. Just the leaves don't really do shit.