Is Canadian Mail Real Slow?

DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I sent something out a while ago and someone sent me something a while ago and we still havent got them. Is canadas mail slow or is this some freak occurance?

Comments

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    border delays man.

gotta sniff for the drugs

• I've had a couple of experiences in the past year with stuff shipping from Canada very slowly...

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I figure it was normal delays, but I seem to remember doing the same thing a year or 2 ago and it was much speedier.

its all good. Im not sweating it or anything. Canucks are trustworthy so I know it will eventually get to my crib.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    if there's a tracking number you can see that the package almost always ends up in a cutoms hold for a few days.

• i got that doctor music record coming from canada, it has been 2 weeks since i paid for it and i still haven't gotten it. i ordered something from italy 2 days after that and just got it 4 days ago. i chalk it up to border control and slow down from christmas.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    The speed of our mail is increasingly unpredictable. The same can be said about some of our better knwon dealers...

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    came home today and in the mail was the slip for me to pick it up at the post office.