How much money do you have ?

2»

Comments

• emyndemynd 830 Posts

1 ounce = 28.3495231 grams

Is it officially time to start calling oz's Rae's?

What the hell is with the budget-ass, bootleg 718 hat? That ish totally doesn't fit here.

-e

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    and is this $20 for an eight of "regular" weed?

Yeah my man got some fields in his country house
    For high grade good price is 25, but i've had o's of bomb 120$ a while back

all about connections mang

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

1 ounce = 28.3495231 grams

Is it officially time to start calling oz's Rae's?

What the hell is with the budget-ass, bootleg 718 hat? That ish totally doesn't fit here.

-e

It's made of chronic.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    always wondred on US prices what's the deals

• I'm spoiled down here in Tucson cause GOOD green mexi weed (which doesn't even exist in other parts of the country 'cause it never makes it that far) goes for like $50 -$60 an OZ. "Kind Bud" or designer strains of home grown shit is $50- $60 an 1/8th.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I'm spoiled down here in Tucson cause GOOD green mexi weed (which doesn't even exist in other parts of the country 'cause it never makes it that far) goes for like $50 -$60 an OZ. "Kind Bud" or designer strains of home grown shit is $50- $60 an 1/8th.

Nice

Ive always wondered about selling. If there was a free market of all products we'd be rich.

here 30$ is standard for designer strain thats 30 cdn do the math
    and this is market price not dealer price

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Then again in a "free" market the cocaine market from Peru/Colombia would

Never did that shit but tourists where getting shit that is worth 120$ here for like 9$ canadian

before baking soda mind you

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    two things... 1.) i like where this thead has gone, seriously. and 2.) i hate you guys.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    i like how there is 2 threads about tweeds.

• I'm all about saving my money right now so I can start my own company. I figure another year or two and I'm set.