Soul Zodiac - What's Your Sign?

drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I never really thought too much about astrology, but I've been listening to Soul Zodiac a lot lately and have started to apply those characteristics to people I know well and see how accurate they are. Me? I'm a straight-up Pisces.

Do you believe in astrology? What's your sign?

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Virgo

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Libra

Im not down with that stuff but i am always balancing my shit and being over objective never decisisve so humm...

• i jost got a double of that this weekend. in good shape too. i'm Aries, my track on there is heat. I don't know if I go for all that astrology shit though... How can you be so bold as to say 500 million people act a certain way because of when they were born? When I read horoscopes, sometimes I can relate to it, sometimes it's nowhere near relative to my existence. Nice record though. I even have half of it on 45s...

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    Sagittarius
    Nov. 29 to be exact

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Sagittarius
    Nov. 29 to be exact

happy birthday!

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Virgo...

...and my name is Ed*on

Now I like a woman who loves her freedom

And I like a woman who can hold her own

And if you fit that description, baby, come with me

Peace

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Sagittarius
    Nov. 29 to be exact

Peace

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    Sagittarius
    Nov. 29 to be exact

Peace

thanks dudes

• Happy Birfday N*****n.

Im a Taurus, no and, ifs, or buts about it...I am a Taurus. Just take heed of the Turner Brothers song, and no harm will come to you from my fellow bulls.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Cancer (Jun. 23)

• girgir 329 Posts
    Virgo

Peace

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I don't know if I go for all that astrology shit though... How can you be so bold as to say 500 million people act a certain way because of when they were born?

I'm not a big fan of horoscopes either, but I do read them on days when I feel I could use a little direction, just because I'm curious.

Seriously though, how many of you can say that who you are strictly contradicts the characteristics of your sign? I'd be willing to bet the number who say they are accurate is much greater. That's gotta tell you something, no?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Ha!!! My girl is a Taurus and loves that record as it says "Taurus LOVES money!!!"

I need a clean copy batches.

Me on the other hand rep for Aries on April 11th.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Sagittarius
    Nov. 29 to be exact

Happy birthday from a fellow Sagi. It's a well known fact we're the best zodiac sign.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Sagittarius
    Nov. 29 to be exact

hey n***an-

happy birthday man. (ac)celebrate.

go drink a shiner in one of those funny goblets they love in Ft. Worth. hehe.

I'm Capricorn fer-real. x-mas. but it bears no x for me.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Sagittarius.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    Sagittarius
    Nov. 29 to be exact

hey n***an-

thanks dude, you rolling through town? I've got a show again this weekend.
    You're welcome to co-dj/raise hell again, that is, if you are done with academics

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i've always heard that capricorns are really good looking, wise, and modest.

• pacmanpacman 1,113 Posts
    Saggitarius - December 5th

I don't believe in astrology.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i've always heard that capricorns are really good looking, wise, and modest.

no doubt

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Sagittarius
    Nov. 29 to be exact

hey n***an-

thanks dude, you rolling through town? I've got a show again this weekend.
    You're welcome to co-dj/raise hell again, that is, if you are done with academics

meant to contact you. didn't end up needing to come up that way for the GRE. managed to get a date in austin- this morning to be exact. we'll see what happens this week- if i can pound things out tomorrow thru friday, maybe i'll come up, but doubtful. got two more weeks of focus and then i can let loose for a while.

• Aquarius

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Cancer

Emotional and loving
    Intuitive and imaginative
    Shrewd and cautious
    Protective and sympathetic

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Scorpio

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Dag, where are my fellow Pisces at? Let's get mad affectionate, artistic, child-loving, and sensitive up in this mug!

• these are hot, anybody peeped this shit before?

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Gemini, thank you. I've been told by people into astrology that I'm a textbook case.

• June 24