lets have another beer thread

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
why not

Comments

• make mine a newcastle please.

• for some reason i cant drink beers no more. strickly liquor is pretty much all that works. rum/coke, vodka/cran gin/tonic juice/anything
    what the hell is worng with me>?

• a beer aint a beer without a shot of whiskey.

• if I wasnt drinking milk right now, I would be drinking beer.

• word. the philly special is $3 pbr and a shot of jimbeam. i can run with that kinda beer

• a beer aint a beer without a shot of whiskey.

I'ma tell you like my aunt's best friend told me this past thanksgiving:

"YOU SIR ARE QUITE A MAN"

• djrdjr 511 Posts

It's fall - I'm in the red wine mode.

Rodney Strong cabernet sauvignon made the Thanksgiving dinner.

• yikes!

you need that snort of jim just to wash that nasty pbr taste out your mouth.

• Rodney Strong cabernet sauvignon

I had this at STEAKHOUSE. Nice taste to it, kind of weird but finishes great.

• ive been drinking the fuck outta some cheap bubbly.
    asti canget it. anyone mess with verdi? its practically mountain dew...not too strong unfortunately. cheeeeeeeaaap

• Rodney Strong cabernet sauvignon

I had this at STEAKHOUSE. Nice taste to it, kind of weird but finishes great.

my pops buys the case of gallo 2 gallon jugs. polishes them off. italian wannabe. but the stuff is certainly drinkable
    i canjust picture some huge tankership that they move that around the world in...rats swimming through the cargo hold. what the hell iswrong with me?

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    drank 3 pbr's the other nite and wanted to ralph so bad. Old style for me please.

• shit beer it is, but it tastes like water after some nasty ass beam

• shit beer it is, but it tastes like water after some nasty ass beam[/b]

nasty?

not to take away from the beer thread, but if youre drunk this will all make some semblance of sense.

so i listen to the lite rock channel. yes i do. they call it KOST down here. anyways, all and i mean ALL[/b] the lite rock channels change their format after thanksgiving to the all christmas songs all the livelong day. dont get me wrong, i like christmas as much as the next non-christian dude. what's not to like about wrapped gifts and cookies? and i can bear the jesus songs for a month or so. but goddammit this KOST station down here preempted thanksgiving by 2 weeks and i was forced to switch the dial to 100.3thebeatdontgetittwisted. look motherfuckers, i need my goddamn bonnie tyler you cutout pieces of poo so quit fucking around with that shit so early. ugh. oh, and i hate how they always have to say "dont get it twisted" on the beat. it sounds silly.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

...will make me

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    is that JC van damn?

• is that JC van damn?

I drank quite a few Yueng Ling Lager's over Thanksgiving (and 4 Heinekens).

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    i just started brewing my own beer. my first bath is in bottles and should be ready to drink in about a week. taking beer drinking to the next level.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    is that JC van damn?

I drank quite a few Yueng Ling Lager's over Thanksgiving (and 4 Heinekens).

You moved to the east coast, right? I miss Yuengling.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Had a pint of this with dinner tonight....

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Just finished a Corona.

wish I had another, ugh...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Just finished a Heinekin.

wish I would allow my fat self another, ugh...

• autezautez 404 Posts
    some good beers ive had lately

this weekend i got a couple 12 packs of PBR and 1 night i got a box of wine 5 liters for 9 bucks.

• TobiTobi 187 Posts

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

I live close to Lich. Good beer!!!

• TobiTobi 187 Posts
    I live close to Lich.

Yeah? I'm from Giessen!

Good beer!!!

• There are some pretty real beers in here, BUT if you wanna rock some really real beer[/b]....

This is really real.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    I live close to Lich.

Yeah? I'm from Giessen!

Huh? I'm in Marburg! You a Brown Sugar dude? We might have met before then... at Music Attack?

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

...will make me

You said it. Twice a year Tuborg makes the restocking of their seasonal beers into a national event. "P-day" for the Easter brew (P??skebryg) and "J-day" for the Christmas brew (Julebryg). This year it was on march 5th 20:59 PM and november 4th 20:59 PM. It's crazy. Drunk folls running amuck in the streets, vomiting all over the place. Oh, what a proud nation we are. Can't get off our asses for anything but drinking beer. Of course, this applies to myself as well. Sk??l!

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    after a hard days work I'm a big fan of miller high life. Better than pbr and not as trendy! Also it's about $12.99 a 30 pack. That's my regs. Now I love all kinds of beers. Been feeling the pale ales the most lately. The hoppier the better. Victory makes a super tasty one. Too many good beers to mention. It's 8:20 am and now I could go for a beer. Thanks soulstrut.