Do you have an eBay nemesis?

13»

Comments

• t_belmont

• I haven't been in the game that long, but i did sell a $30 record for $20 cross country. Hommie wanted media mail, I was in a good mood and gave him priority for no good reason. Two weeks later, no feedback. Record was pristine.

• that guy just spent $7517 on hiphop in the last month.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    i just think it's hilarious that cantbeoutbid[/b] always gets outbid.......doesn't he post here ? hint plaese

Indiana**s

Do I always get outbid?
    Not always...

I love that Billy Butler record, dope stuff.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    who's funky_muse (private)?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

Formerly known as "reff556".

We've battled.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

We've battled.

That's the same guy? I've definitely battled with both names there.

DJ Ferrari

• Only nemesis I get concerned about are the 0-20 feedback rating newbs who bid 10 times on an item, slowly pushing the $ up. Get yo shit together! Either you know what you'll top off at, or don't bid.

I could care less about deep pocket dudes anymore. They wanna spend stupid money, that's their problem. Problem I do have is if it artifically inflates the market value.

Dealers who manipulate their auctions...

All in all, I've been Zen on records. No need to get all jumpy, cause its a fuckin record. More than likely it comes around again in no time. Cats acting like their lives depened on records needs some good bitch slappin . Gotta have it now now NOW NOWWWW

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

We've battled.
    i'll bet he's on here... bids on everything.

• who's funky_muse (private)?

We've battled.
    i'll bet he's on here... bids on everything.

he could be any one of us?!!?!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I haven't been in the game that long, but i did sell a $30 record for $20 cross country. Hommie wanted media mail, I was in a good mood and gave him priority for no good reason. Two weeks later, no feedback. Record was pristine.

Eh, some people just don't really mess with feedback... esp those who don't sell. Its not mandatory or anything. A friendly reminder isn't a bad idea.

We've battled.

you stepped to him?

We've battled.

you stepped to him?

hes really not that hard to beat dude bids very low on expensive tings

• User ID Bid Amount Date of bid

sodapop650 ( 112) US $17.50 Nov-29-05 11:46:23 PST

obrigadobrasil(private) US $17.00 Nov-29-05 08:21:14 PST

funky_muse(private) US $16.11 Nov-22-05 16:57:18 PST

obrigadobrasil(private) US $15.00 Nov-29-05 08:21:08 PST

LOOK FELLAS. I BELLED THE MOUSE!

• What about that ttfunk cat or however he spells it.

• What about that ttfunk cat or however he spells it.

isnt that nate's life partner black vinyl junkie

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    kit ream

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    add STORM_TRAKKER to my list of enemies.

• i don't know about nemesis, but theartofdigging is always bidding on the same actuel lp's i'm currently after. and oddly enough, i see dude bidding on the same titles he'd already won a week or two ago

thing that irks me about it, is that he's usually the only other bidder. so i always think "man, if it wasn't for that one dude, i could've won the lp for the starting price"...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    tahoestudios
    modeast2222

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I love how dude bids on every record on eBay & his name is "theartofdigging".

• I love how dude bids on every record on eBay & his name is "theartofdigging".

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    i don't know about nemesis, but theartofdigging is always bidding on the same actuel lp's i'm currently after. and oddly enough, i see dude bidding on the same titles he'd already won a week or two ago

thing that irks me about it, is that he's usually the only other bidder. so i always think "man, if it wasn't for that one dude, i could've won the lp for the starting price"...

Co-signing on the list of people annoyed by theartofdigging.

• i don't know about nemesis, but theartofdigging is always bidding on the same actuel lp's i'm currently after. and oddly enough, i see dude bidding on the same titles he'd already won a week or two ago

Co-signing on the list of people annoyed by theartofdigging.

ooh me too.

• my ebay nemesis is every japanese last minute sniper that drops triple/quadruple what it's worth.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    my ebay nemesis is every japanese last minute sniper that drops triple/quadruple what it's worth.

As a buyer:

As a seller:

• sellers must love me, If I REALLY want a record I'll high bid super high bringing it to triple, only to be crushed by big baller japanese cats. Point in case, marcus belgrave with me bidding.. 455.00, 378.00, without me bidding, 299.00, 288.00, etc. I just got outbid for a pharoah sanders "love in us all" lp for $90