wallpaper of the day

handcorkscrewhandcorkscrew 255 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
(click above for a large version. sized for my 15" powerbook at 1280x854 resolution, but should resize okay for other computers. with regards to byard)

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Nice one, I was watching a few Byard lp's this week.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    yeah i was watching a few too. then they went too high

• RAD

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I still like this one as well, especially after yesterday's Behind The Music[/b] on VH-1

• Glad you like...

My question: is the graphic supposed to be in the shape of the united states? It's gotta be, right?

I have the ones you were watching (maybe) on mp3, if anybody's up for a yousendit-style trade.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    thanks!

• People would rather wonder what this LP sounds like than hear it?

Weirdos.

Trade me some mp3s.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Just caught this nice one over at the Rappcats site...

rap 45s wallpaper

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I still like this one as well, especially after yesterday's Behind The Music[/b] on VH-1

Someone please to explain? Is this legit?

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

Someone please to explain? Is this legit?

yes it's legit

• a helpful little wallpaper tip for the pc users whose onscreen desktop is cluttered as all hell with files and folders:

try this: cntrl+a to select all that jank, now click and hold the icon in the top left and dragggg it along with everything else to the bottom right corner above the tool bar or whatever. now the desktop is clean and you can actually enjoy whatever you have as the wall paper (mine often come from natl geographic pic of the day). anyhow, when you need your shit back in place to access something, right click>arrange icons>auto arrange. YAY!

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    a helpful little wallpaper tip for the pc users whose onscreen desktop is cluttered as all hell with files and folders:

try this: cntrl+a to select all that jank, now click and hold the icon in the top left and dragggg it along with everything else to the bottom right corner above the tool bar or whatever. now the desktop is clean and you can actually enjoy whatever you have as the wall paper (mine often come from natl geographic pic of the day). anyhow, when you need your shit back in place to access something, right click>arrange icons>auto arrange. YAY!

Or you can just uncheck 'Show Desktop Icons' when you only need the programs/files on your toolbar.

• that sounds like it is probably exclusive to XP. guess i'm lame-o w/ win2k

that sounds like it is probably exclusive to XP. guess i'm lame-o w/ win2k

We wouldn't have Windows XP on our home computer if I hadn't seduced the IT guy at my last job to install it for me, so you shouldn't feel bad.

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    You must of heard of:

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

We wouldn't have Windows XP on our home computer if I hadn't seduced the IT guy at my last job to install it for me, so you shouldn't feel bad.

Did this somehow involve your lengthy clitoris?

Did this somehow involve your lengthy clitoris?

I find it slightly amusing that the gendered reading of my comment = coselmed has an unnaturally large clitoris rather than "your fellow male Strutter has an unnaturally small penis."

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    THIS IS NOT THE WALLPAPER OF THE DAY

PLAESE TO POST MORE WALL PAP ERS

PLAESE?

PAPPY PAPPY PLAESE?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I find it slightly amusing that the gendered reading of my comment = coselmed has an unnaturally large clitoris rather than "your fellow male Strutter has an unnaturally small penis."

True, however you could look at it in the positive on your side - apparently women with protruding clitoriserisis are extremely valuable in lesbian circles.

I'm not sure how they feel about gerbils, though.

clitoriserisis

I believe the plural is "clitorises..." Now, I must kindly ask you to get off of mine.