help with basketball jersey sizing (nrr)

sconesscones 434 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
aight im trying to cop a cheap throwback off ebay, youth XL, what does that equate to in "real" sizesanyone have a clue?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    aight im trying to cop a cheap throwback off ebay, youth XL, what does that equate to in "real" sizes

anyone have a clue?

Are you coppin' Ostertag?

Youth XL MIGHT mean Adult small/medium.

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    i have a feeling considering basketball jerseys all seem oversized, id be a medium adult, maybe even a small..

anymore for anymore??

i have a feeling considering basketball jerseys all seem oversized, id be a medium adult, maybe even a small..

anymore for anymore??

I'm not sure but a large 9 year old vs. a small adult shouldnt be too close.

Btw........whose jersey are u coppin' and are you rockin' it in the streets?

Your not gettin' a La Clippers Darius Miles are you?

• sconesscones 434 Posts

anymore for anymore??

haha, i like the blue denver nuggets english one.. . i kinda like this white one though..

anymore for anymore??

haha, i like the blue denver nuggets english one.. . i kinda like this white one though..

Good choice. The classics wont ever die but.........

I dont want to kill your game, but jerseys are kinda over. It's so 20th century.

"That throwback jersey is dress my n****!"

Every once in a while, I'll run to the bodega in hiz joint.

But never to the club/date/too far from home.

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    haha, im english tho buddy so we're behind on everything.

haha, im english tho buddy so we're behind on everything.

Not true,dog. English rockin' English.........alright.

DO YOU!!!

• haha, im english tho buddy so we're behind on everything.

Jerseys are not over for real sports fans. For people spending hundreds of dollars on jerseys just to be "in fashion"- VERY over. That schitt never should've been a fad in the first place. But whatever... like the hommie said, do you.