Sayer responds!

Voms72Voms72 18 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Masterful response

Comments

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    I for one am saddened that he has taken to Cruise Ship DJ/Magician in order to support his family.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    with stantons no less. poor bastard

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    He obviously went to the Usher "we don't need no vinyl, let the motherfuckers turn! Turn motherfuckers, turn!" school of Dj'ing...

• He obviously went to the Usher "we don't need no vinyl, let the motherfuckers turn! Turn motherfuckers, turn!" school of Dj'ing...

• with stantons no less. poor bastard

hey, I jam econo with Stantons, nuttin wrong with that..if they are good enough for the almighty Sayer, they are good enough for me

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    @ least he's not rocking cd decks.

not that I wouldnt someday.

edit:

post 200 in 2+ yrs.

• He obviously went to the Usher "we don't need no vinyl, let the motherfuckers turn! Turn motherfuckers, turn!" school of Dj'ing...

What the hell is going on in this pic? Did I miss something? Is that Chaz Palmentari (sp?) standing next to the prototype for all our kids (nice chain..)?

Oh - and I always thought that being a cruise ship DJ would be the life. Playing pre-mixed CD's all night, enjoying a cold beverage on the deck and digging in exotic locations all day. Although, I'm sure it's really no where even close to how I imagined, it still sounds like a good idea...any thoughts?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

What the hell is going on in this pic? Did I miss something? Is that Chaz Palmentari (sp?) standing next to the prototype for all our kids (nice chain..)?

RADD

Cruise ship djing is probably radd, but how do you avoid catching those dreaded cruise ship sicknesses?

• lucerolucero 425 Posts

Masterful response

classic stuff .. I think it was Sheep who posed the ultimate strut photo challenge: cornering Leo whilst wearing a 2600 designed sayer T ..

and Vom's where is the hell is MONROVIA - somewhere on the central coast?

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

Oh - and I always thought that being a cruise ship DJ would be the life. Playing pre-mixed CD's all night, enjoying a cold beverage on the deck and digging in exotic locations all day. Although, I'm sure it's really no where even close to how I imagined, it still sounds like a good idea...any thoughts?

It's from a new movie. He's going to be a DJ who becomes a bodyguard type figure to the star female. Can't remember the name of the movie, but I just saw an add for it.

• classic stuff .. I think it was Sheep who posed the ultimate strut photo challenge: cornering Leo whilst wearing a 2600 designed sayer T ..

I'd dig to see a pic of that. Can someone post it?

Haha. Anyone find any other pics of people trying to play the slipmats? That shit is hilarious.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    The movie is called In the Mix .

This movie must suck.

• The movie is called In the Mix .

This movie must suck.

Review: Forgettable, painful, and idiotic......

I'm glad.