Ol Dirty Bastard - Brooklyn Zoo ??? help!

planlessplanless 819 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Zooi heard a couple remixes of this track and it makes me wonder, where the acapella can be found. cause it isn??t on the brooklyn zoo/give it to ya raw 12". white promo?thanks in advance

Comments

• Zoo

i heard a couple remixes of this track and it makes me wonder, where the acapella can be found. cause it isn??t on the brooklyn zoo/give it to ya raw 12".
    white promo?

thanks in advance

The only acapella of any kind is on the Illstyle Live[/b] promo on Elektra. It's a live version, but he tells Pete Rock to stop playing the record, so he, 60 Second Assassin, and Buddha Monk can do the song together.

Unless a proper acapella from the original track has been released in the last 10 years, that's the only one I know of.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    give it to ya raw

SD50's =

• Zoo

i heard a couple remixes of this track and it makes me wonder, where the acapella can be found. cause it isn??t on the brooklyn zoo/give it to ya raw 12".
    white promo?

thanks in advance

The only acapella of any kind is on the Illstyle Live[/b] promo on Elektra. It's a live version, but he tells Pete Rock to stop playing the record, so he, 60 Second Assassin, and Buddha Monk can do the song together.

Unless a proper acapella from the original track has been released in the last 10 years, that's the only one I know of.

I've got this. If you want I can rip it for you. pm me.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Zoo

white promo?

thanks in advance

yeah i got this. damn good performance.

i'm sure sd50 and them got the intrumental from the label.

• Just thought I'd post this up in the thread as well... in case anyone else wants it.

ODB - Brooklyn Zoo (live acapella from illstyle live promo lp)
    http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1AMGIY4BZ0V3B0ICGD7RSD0A2O

Not the complete song, and he's just straight rhyming to himself... so it's gonna be a little tough to beatmatch.

I should really just rip this whole ODB side of this album... dude is fucking crazy. Calling out the crowd, the label, the dj (dj premier!!!)... classic dirty.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    "bitches used to wanna kill my baby, now they wanna have my baby! i want every bitch to have my baby!"

• 60 Second Assassin, and Buddha Monk

reminds me. whatup with these guys lately?

• "bitches used to wanna kill my baby, now they wanna have my baby! i want every bitch to have my baby!"

That whole side is packed with ridiculous quotables...

• ODB - Brooklyn Zoo (live acapella from illstyle live promo lp)
    http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1AMGIY4BZ0V3B0ICGD7RSD0A2O

thanks bwoy, major props for this

• Yo planless check this out and let me if it's what you're looking for.. something i through together for you.

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=28DSM5RX9TZCE2NKG4HBEGSJWC

• lol, why did you through it together, why do you spoilin so hard?
    but for sure, that??s the right version. any copy left for me?