chicago headzzz

lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
yo,i need to find a nice hotel in the metro area, bucktown region would be proper.any suggestions???not looking for a bling hotel, but nothing to dicey.preciate it.

Comments

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    <waiting patiently next to the mailbox>
    ohio house
    </waiting patiently next to the mailbox>

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    yo,

i need to find a nice hotel in the metro area, bucktown region would be proper.

any suggestions???

not looking for a bling hotel, but nothing to dicey.

preciate it.

Try Sketch's couch at his mom's place.

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    ok i won't gun on your mom dave. had a couple good ones, but since you have control over my website, i think i'll chill.

for real now,

i just don't want to be in some crappy downtown hotel. anything better?? c'mon i know meaty gets down with some ladies.... help a brother out.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    There is this amazing indpendant hotel on Michigan Ave called the Holiday Inn.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    <waiting patiently next to the mailbox>
    ohio house is the only hotel I can see outside my window at the moment. It looks kinda fresh.
    </waiting patiently next to the mailbox>

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts
    Straight up Dogpatch accomodations:

House of the Two Urns B&B[/b]

Affordable and kind of otherworldy.

cheers!

that'll do it.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I would stay at the "W Hotel" There are two locations in Chicago.

If you book the room on their website, you can get a good deal. W hotels are nice, clean and always feature local art and chracter. The rooms are modern with stereos and cd players. Can't go wrong.

W Chicago City Center
    172 West Adams Street
    Chicago, Illinois 60603-3604
    United States
    (312) 332-1200

W Chicago Lakeshore
    644 North Lake Shore Drive Chicago, Illinois 60611-3017 United States
    Phone (312) 943-9200 Fax (312) 255-4411

actually second glance say that the house of two urns is impossible.

minimum stay of 3 days!! c'mon, i like chicago, but not 3 days like chicago.

anything happening tonight or tomorrow??

still looking....

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    well, if you do end up needing a crappy downtown hotel, a good cheap one is the Cass, on N Wabash @ E Ontario 800-227-7850...I stayed there last year, and it was about 1/3 the price of any other downtown spot, and it was a nice loc, a block from jazzrecordmart...just be prepared for rooms that look like 1 half of a shared low-rent hospital room...tv mounted to the ceiling...

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    LL - Check your PMs.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    There is this amazing indpendant hotel on Michigan Ave called the Holiday Inn.

There's some hot private press record from there, right? I think it's jazz funk modern sould with lots of breaks. Surely you have multiples...