Do you have NOSE HAIR issues?

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
This is me! I always have like this one stray nose hair that creeps out without warning. I might be talking to a female or something and it feels like I have a booger hanging out of one nostril, so I'll try to inconspicuosly wipe it away but damn, I still feel something hanging down from my nose to my upper lip. Then I go "awwww dam, it's the nose hair again!" N-E-body else have this problem? I seen dudes with so much nosehair it looks like they sniffed a porcupine. Thank god mine ain't that bad! What about you?

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Phill is on a rampage right now.

Get out the way!

This is me! I always have like this one stray nose hair that creeps out without warning. I might be talking to a female or something and it feels like I have a booger hanging out of one nostril, so I'll try to inconspicuosly wipe it away but damn, I still feel something hanging down from my nose to my upper lip. Then I go "awwww dam, it's the nose hair again!" N-E-body else have this problem? I seen dudes with so much nosehair it looks like they sniffed a porcupine. Thank god mine ain't that bad! What about you?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    There's a hair growing THROUGH my nose. It happened twice this year. The root of the hair is on the inside of my nose, but the hair grows backwards. It grows through my whole nose. I usually get a seriuos infection. NASTY STUFF. I'm not kidding! A hair growing through the flesh and skin of my nose.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i had the dopest nose hair clipper on earth...shit would clean me out in 10 seconds.......i need to re-up

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    There's a hair growing THROUGH my nose. It happened twice this year. The root of the hair is on the inside of my nose, but the hair grows backwards. It grows through my whole nose. I usually get a seriuos infection. NASTY STUFF. I'm not kidding! A hair growing through the flesh and skin of my nose.

• i've noticed that in the last year or so i have a few gray nose hairs. they are super brittle and feel like you have a booger in your nose all the time....drives me nuts. at least i don't have hair in my ears yet.

• i shearing-off them regularly. itchy *itch

• There's a hair growing THROUGH my nose. It happened twice this year. The root of the hair is on the inside of my nose, but the hair grows backwards. It grows through my whole nose. I usually get a seriuos infection. NASTY STUFF. I'm not kidding! A hair growing through the flesh and skin of my nose.

Dr. Average says that can be extremely dangerous in certain parts of the body. Particularly on the back where a hair can in-grow into the spinal column and cause paralysis! This is prevalent amongst people that have occupations of sitting down for sustained periods like office cats....

• I have extra-wide nostrils, which allow me to shave my nose-hairs...

I started doing this after my trimmer ran out of batteries, and I was too lazy to buy new ones.

I wouldn't recommend it though, because it grows in thick as hell now, and requires alot of maintenence.

Peace...
    FNM