wendy and bonnie WANTED....NO......NEEDED!

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited November 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
man, i NEED this album sooo bad. i will throw down for it! get AT ME if you got a copy, i will love you forever. i will put heavy trades on it

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    also need Barbara and Ernie

• also need Barbara and Ernie

One just went on ebay for $35.

• got a copy of that barbara and ernie. hit me with a pm if interested.

dave

• also need Barbara and Ernie

Dude you've said many times that this album is weaksauce. Now you want it? What gives?

dont think i ever said it was weak

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I finally copped Babs and Ernie a few months back and I'm still tryin to get into it. Its okay but I don't understand the whole "beat digger appeal" to it. Same with the Air lp on embryo. Don't get me wrong, I like em both but I thought they would both be a bit better after all the SS hype.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Owning an OG Wendy & Bonnie will make you feel like a better person.

• I have the Crystal Fountain sides and the demos for their unrecorded second album... Why do I feel like such a jerk most of the time?

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    I have the Crystal Fountain sides and the demos for their unrecorded second album... Why do I feel like such a jerk most of the time?

the crystal fountain acetate?

I have the Crystal Fountain sides and the demos for their unrecorded second album... Why do I feel like such a jerk most of the time?

because you know you should give them to me.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    I finally copped Babs and Ernie a few months back and I'm still tryin to get into it. Its okay but I don't understand the whole "beat digger appeal" to it. Same with the Air lp on embryo. Don't get me wrong, I like em both but I thought they would both be a bit better after all the SS hype.

completely agree.

just worked out a deal on my copy of Air on Embryo a few moments ago.

And I'm contemplating getting rid of the Barbara & Ernie I found with it after i give it a couple more spins.

Wendy & Bonnie on the other hand, i actually quite like.

peace.

Air is okay, not as good as i hoped. i dont get how it's descibed as psych-jazz. maybe i was expecting too much psych.

Babs and Ernie is excellent IMO. i havent heard the whole thing, but the 4 or so tracks ive heard have been excellent.

and Wendy and Bonnie is a fantastic album. i dont think anyone disputes that.

if any of you arent pleased with these records, let me know

All that shits cool.

Wendy and Bonnie rulez.

You ever feel like all these timmy digalot lurker ass chinstripe beard havin, portable totin foolios are just lookin for the same 20 records though?

I like The Cake and The Feminine Complex way more than Air and Babs and Ernie and shit. Whatev...

oh shit, are we talkin bout records? oops

You ever feel like all these timmy digalot lurker ass chinstripe beard havin, portable totin foolios are just lookin for the same 20 records though?

list them

i dont really seem to like that Cake record as much as most people do. it's got some nice tracks, but nothing really facemelting IMO. i want that Feminine Complex though. yeah im looking at you Mole!

list them

1.eugene mcdaniels
    2.stark reality
    3.mulato of ethiopia
    4.invaders
    5.demon fuzz
    6.kashmere stage band
    7.wayne mcghee
    8.mcneal and niles
    9.bob azzam
    10.black merda
    11.eddie fisher
    12.s.o.u.l.
    13.whatnauts
    14.ruby andrew
    15.marva whitney
    16.larry t and family

ahhh.... fuck it, you do the rest- my head hurts

who the fuck is bob azzam???

OK, I've seen that pic. Filed it in my mind under "gay looking record that is raer."

OK, I've seen that pic. Filed it in my mind under "looks like a fuckin dumb Paul Revere and the Raiders turd."

• man, i NEED this album sooo bad. i will throw down for it! get AT ME if you got a copy, i will love you forever. i will put heavy trades on it

Dude you are in luck, I just won a supercheap duplicate of that record on a

local auction site earlier this week. It's the skye release right? Hit me a PM

with some trades and I'm sure we will work out something ..

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• You ever feel like all these timmy digalot lurker ass chinstripe beard havin, portable totin foolios are just lookin for the same 20 records though?

list them

5.demon fuzz

This can still be found cheap, like here.