THE HIP-HOP LIFESTLYE (and medical insurance)

2»

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

are yah jealous u didn't get into med school? or just not smart enough, i'll go with the latter...
    peace

Sensitive? It was joke, man.

You're a new dude and got teased for shitty grammar. It's not that serious.
    And to answer your question, no, I never wanted to be in the medical field.
    But maybe you should concentrate on learning how to spell before you read books on practicing medicine.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    well i believe the us medical system is crap as well, even though i plan on practicing here in cali for the rest of my life, currently in my second year of med school. What sucks is that most of you people are uniformed u think that a bill for 32 g's for ankle surgery is ludicrous but its really not. First of all i will have to pay an exorbitant amount of insurance not to be sued up the yin yang if god forbid something goes wrong, love americas legal system everyone and their mommas looking to discredit a guy who devoted 11 years just basic without even specializing to become a md... yes hmos suck major ass they dont give a shit about you and its all saving money...unfortunately if you want the best treatment money should not be an issue after all its your health and unless your buddhist u only get one shot...with that being said and done, my medical school costs will be upwards 200 gs by the time im done, barely making 35 gs for three years in residency...theres always two sides to every story, so before all you guys go bitching about medical costs and what not, think about what we put are lives through just so we can help yah, coincidentally im going the radiology route so i dont have to deal with this bullshit, latez

hmmm...I understand your expenses and stuff, I just hope you are going into the feild because you want to help people.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

are yah jealous u didn't get into med school? or just not smart enough, i'll go with the latter...
    peace

It was joke, man.

You're a new dude and got teased for shitty grammar. It's not that serious.
    And to answer your question, no, I never wanted to be in the medical field.
    But maybe you should concentrate on learning how to spell before you read books on practicing medicine.

Let me dead this right now. I'm just being a dick today in general.

peace