Sellers shipping with ONLY Priority Mail

2»

Comments

• i have no problem paying priority shipping. what doesn't make sense though is when dudes send the record like five or six days after you pay for said shipping. it sort of loses the meaning of "priority" ..

Yes.

I agree, but to play devil's advocate - there are times when you'll have $200+ worth of mailing to do & it's hard to come up with it before funds have transfered to yer bank account.

Or, conversely, you have 1 hour worth of post office time and it's hard to make that happen between 8 and 5 (ie, conventional work hours)

Not an excuse at all, but I understand when someone sends me an email like, "Really sorry, haven't been able to get to the post" and I have had to send the same email to a few folks...

• I understand your guys responses but I really don't care about the time it takes to receive most of my records except some 45's I bought about 2-3 days ago . I am just saying give the buyers the option. CUSTOMER KNOWS BEST type shit. Also 3 bucks for me is alot too spend on shipping after many times of shipping Priority it adds up. Also those 3 bucks when a record is so cheap...that's why I don't want to pay 6 bucks Priority because then it just makes above the common price.

• I understand your guys responses but I really don't care about the time it takes to receive most of my records except some 45's I bought about 2-3 days ago . I am just saying give the buyers the option. CUSTOMER KNOWS BEST type shit. Also 3 bucks for me is alot too spend on shipping after many times of shipping Priority it adds up. Also those 3 bucks when a record is so cheap...that's why I don't want to pay 6 bucks Priority because then it just makes above the common price.

Dude what record could you possibly be buying on ebay where $3 makes that big of a difference? If you're buying shit that ain't worth more than $5 on ebay then I just don't know what to say.

I don't ship media mail because this is part of my business and it is just not an option. Just like you can't shop in your skivvies or do crab scratches on the listening station. You pay for the service that I deem appropriate, if you don't like it you can shop elsewhere. Too many "where's my package" and "yo the box is like messed up and stuff" to deal with. I don't have time.

The only time I will do media is on an informal sale to a friend or something.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Artifactor, am I to assume that your avatar is not a direct reflection of how your pockets are? Either way, please stop the whine. And the whole 'customer knows best' line is just too damn funny.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    I understand your guys responses but I really don't care about the time it takes to receive most of my records except some 45's I bought about 2-3 days ago . I am just saying give the buyers the option. CUSTOMER KNOWS BEST type shit. Also 3 bucks for me is alot too spend on shipping after many times of shipping Priority it adds up. Also those 3 bucks when a record is so cheap...that's why I don't want to pay 6 bucks Priority because then it just makes above the common price.

Dude what record could you possibly be buying on ebay where $3 makes that big of a difference? If you're buying shit that ain't worth more than $5 on ebay then I just don't know what to say.

I don't ship media mail because this is part of my business and it is just not an option. Just like you can't shop in your skivvies or do crab scratches on the listening station. You pay for the service that I deem appropriate, if you don't like it you can shop elsewhere. Too many "where's my package" and "yo the box is like messed up and stuff" to deal with. I don't have time.

The only time I will do media is on an informal sale to a friend or something.

seriously. if you're so worried about paying an extra $4 for shipping, just go to a local record store.. they're bound to have whatever $3 record you're looking for within a week or two.