On my way to SF tommorow, any good dig spots...

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Yes this has been brought up many times but my photographic memory is gone...So Groove Merchant and Open Mind are the only ones I know that are decent, any other spots? I know you don't want to blow up any spots so I understand, but a little help is cool cause I don't have much time to dig...Thanks in advance....

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Yeah you might want to hit up this one spot, lot of other guys have been there before though so it may be dry-

Your mom!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    LOL

• Hey Mangomon~

Also hit up Recycled, Amoeba on haight in SF...Rooky's is good in the lower Haight near Fillmore, mainly for 45's. You could check out 101 too...but it's a time sucker and a lot of dead end nowhere records in there.

If you make it to the east bay, hit Amoeba, Rasputin's, perhaps Saturn.

these are places where you might see the most decent records without driving all over the place hitting dry ass thrifts. That's all I can divulge at this time.

You could PM Jinx too, he might be down for an appt.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    You could PM Jinx too, he might be down for an appt.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    yeah holla at me... on the PM

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Yeah you might want to hit up this one spot, lot of other guys have been there before though so it may be dry-

Your mom!

GOOD ONE! I like that!!! I will have to check out that party you told me about!

In your Mouth, and I'm COMIN!

As My boy Ralphmouth use to say "I still got it".... Bring back FONZEE!!!!!!!

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Jinx, Good lookin out you da man homie!!!!! Your hospitality is very apperciated! You deserve a package, that don't need push ups!!!!

Good lookin out... Strutters need to check you out fo sho when they go to the bay!!! Real dude... Respect, BASTOS....

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    BASTOS....

wow