When was the last time you F**KED PUKED CRIED.

magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    In 1991 i had sex for the first time with a chick on her period....after i was done i stood up and threw up all over the floor....period sex is the nastiest shit ever....i didn't cry so i guess this answer doesn't count....i've done that shit 2 times since and i threw up every time.....so i've fucked and puked three times... but without tears......

thank you....

• In 1991 i had sex for the first time with a chick on her period....after i was done i stood up and threw up all over the floor....period sex is the nastiest shit ever....

Get a grip man, too many people are squeamish about this, I pull tampons with my teeth

• In 1991 i had sex for the first time with a chick on her period....after i was done i stood up and threw up all over the floor....period sex is the nastiest shit ever....

Get a grip man, too many people are squeamish about this, I pull tampons with my teeth

Then I would puke.

Doing a chick on her period in and of itself isn't all that nasty. I mean, I wouldn't ask for it. The worst part about doing it with a chick on her period is it is just funky.
    And by funky, I mean, smells like a dead animal.

Pass.