Sports Attacking Rap

ovulationistovulationist 290 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1132682551ovulationist">

Sports Rap LPs & 45s[/b]Same as plastic team helmet you get scoop of ice cream in as a child?Worthy of a seperate shelf in ones collection?Give to the garbage men?INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

Comments

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    There is a sports rap LP and 12" that has a track produced by Kut Masta Kurt. I think it's an NFL album. The NBA album is pretty wack vocally too. Remember Kobe Bryant trying to rap in Italian...Horrible. Sports stars should not rap.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Only the videos have value (for hilarity purposes)
    also only pre 95
    no ballers really thinking they are rappers just 80's linemen with a duo-routine.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Remember Kobe Bryant trying to rap in Italian[/b] ...Horrible.

Chris webber, jewelz iverson, shaq...

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Definately, all these albums are great for Hilarity purposes. We actually dedicated a radio show to these awful recordings. A good time was shared by all.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    give to McZrock

• William Perry was criminally slept on

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

• William Perry was criminally slept on

Yea...the fridge was no fucking joke! His career was definately misguided somewhere. He could have been the 4th Fat Boy.

http://electroknightscrew.com/html/electrofreaks

Hey, im not tryin to put anyone out there or nothing. Im just kinda like huh... Its sort of like that page that was posted a while back "We Fuck Everything.." Euro rap fanatics just trip me out thats all. Hell,rap fanatics in any country pretty much trip me out. Nothing is speaking more volumes about your character, than a white dude in a wave cap.