Paypal/Ebay bullshit emails (fraud related)

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
I am fully aware to the normal scams everyone seems to get(updating records emails,etc)..but I have been getting them more than ever this week..like several a day. Any certain reason this might be?

Comments

• Me too I have been receivng these BECOME A POWER SELLER e-mails. Motherfuckers bug the hell out of me. There must be thousands of people who fall for them. PEACE...

yeah I just got that one earlier..and clicked on the link by accident and it tried to get me to install some chinese text shit..which I quickly closed out.

• Options
    It's easy to learn how to deal with these things. Delete/rat them out. IF eBAy and Payapl want to tell you something important, it will be within logged in confines.

K.

• It's easy to learn how to deal with these things. Delete/rat them out. IF eBAy and Payapl want to tell you something important, it will be within logged in confines.

K.

yeah I am fully aware of this..but the powerseller shit was a new one and I will be damned if I clicked on the link before it registered. I am totally hip to the password stealing(was all into that compuserve,aol,prodigy phishing for passwords shit)..but for whatever reason I fell for it.