Best of soulstrut Image thread

BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
So all image collectros like myself can save em for posterity, please post the most soulstrut-related images you've ever seen, The_Mack argyle / hairy beach dude / Taco Bell and otherwise. Thank you very much.

Comments

• Bertoia was a heavy dude. Good look on that Sonambient (first, top left). I had a copy of that same volume a couple years ago and let it go for around $60 i think. Maybe less.

A wicked concept no doubt.

• what the deal on that sonambient series. is it ambient? is it good?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    D, what's the deal hommie. When are you picking up that turntable. Next round of the session needs to be schedules asap even if d*n is out of town. hollllllllur.

Do you enjoy side-long ambient sounds of resonant frequencies of chimes and gongs? On some "strategies against architecture" versus lustmord shieeit.

• RAD never mind about this thread, you dudes already covered it while I was taking a TIME OUT from this SCHITT

I am up to go to Thousand Oaks ANYTIME.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    RAD never mind about this thread, you dudes already covered it while I was taking a TIME OUT from this SCHITT

I am up to go to Thousand Oaks ANYTIME.

is that phillip seymour hoffman and aesop rock? TOGETHER AT LAST!

ITS THE MATCHING YELLOW HATS

• Awsome records indeed. Funny, the only one Bertoia I have in the series is the one on the top left.
    I would like the rest.

Do you enjoy side-long ambient sounds of resonant frequencies of chimes and gongs? On some "strategies against architecture" versus lustmord shieeit.

absolutely.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    can someone please repost that pic of the dead pimp in a cadillac (or maybe it was a rolls royce) shaped coffin? i believe it was used in a context. that shit was classic.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

is that phillip seymour hoffman and aesop rock? TOGETHER AT LAST!
    ITS THE MATCHING YELLOW HATS
    That's me and holmes. He'll be thrilled with looking like Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

HAH!

Never saw this one.