chi-town inquiry

Dj_Coma_ToastDj_Coma_Toast 874 Posts
edited April 2005 in Announcements
Ill be in Chicago next week from the 4th through the 9th and will be moving there to wicker park in early June and was hoping to hook up with some strutters. anything going on that weekend in particular? I did a little digging last time around, mostly city spots, dusty groove (which wasnt my cup of tea) etc. hoping to hit some fleas this time around. dont really have any friends there that are into records, so im kinda on my own.

Comments

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    holler at me anytime mang.. [email]meatyogre1@aol.com[/email] Im in the city every tuesday and sometimes thurs. If Im around I can take you to some places.

-Andrew

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    the fourth would be the infamous sheer magic night at danny's. you could come out and most likely meet some strutters there.

• cool. thanks. be there wednesday. btw, where is danny's at? pm plaese.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Ill be in Chicago next week from the 4th through the 9th and will be moving there to wicker park in early June and was hoping to hook up with some strutters. anything going on that weekend in particular? I did a little digging last time around, mostly city spots, dusty groove (which wasnt my cup of tea) etc. hoping to hit some fleas this time around. dont really have any friends there that are into records, so im kinda on my own.

i'm spinning on saturday at the subterranean, which is very close to danny's. it's not a 'raer' night by any means but fun nonetheless.

as for vinyl, you're more than welcome to swing by our spot and cop wax!!