WANTED: contacts for Hua Hsu

OlskiOlski 355 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I'm trying to reach out for Hua Hsu (writer for The Wire, URN mag..). I used to contact him through his urb.com adress but that one is dead. I need to check with him if he is reviewing the SS 12" that I've send him.If anybody got his new contacts please pm me. Thanks a lot in advance!!Olski

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I'm trying to reach out for Hua Hsu (writer for The Wire, URN mag..). I used to contact him through his urb.com adress but that one is dead.

I need to check with him if he is reviewing the SS 12" that I've send him.

If anybody got his new contacts please pm me.

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Olski

You can PM him on this board: hsulu_nation

• PEKPEK 735 Posts

You can PM him on this board: hsulu_nation

Yup, he officially crossed over to the dark side during the Heatrocks auction...

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    Thanks everybody who posted and pm-ed. Hua did send me a mail too. Another great example of the power of Soul Strut. It takes a nation of millions to hold us back

• >>It takes a nation of millions to hold us back

...and it takes a marginal-at-best magazine to revoke your email address without first telling you.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    >>It takes a nation of millions to hold us back

...and it takes a marginal-at-best magazine to revoke your email address without first telling you.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    >>It takes a nation of millions to hold us back

ouchy

HAHA. YEAH!

Zing! Say Hi to Raymond for me.