Who's the best writer to ever post on the Strut...

2»

Comments

• Faux

Shig

Dizzy

Hogg

Soulmarcosa

always

• AP, no doubt. They're just aint ready for that new age stuff yet.

Dress

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Just wanted to prop Motown for his contribution with reviews and his great research efforts on political questions. As well as his general attitude.

Rookie of the Year: the fan favourite JorgeLuisLopez Argentina's golden son always comes up strong. Siempre funny without ever crossing over (file under associate with avatar)

peace

• Just curious... is this thread about best soulstrut posters or about best actual writers (you know, dudes who's work has been in magazines or websites or books or what have you) who also post on soulstrut? Doesn't make a dif, just curious.
    I don't want to get into too much circle jerking because some people who deserve to get bigged up almost always get left out or underappreciated. But I have to give a shout to my brutha from anutha mutha Big Stacks and O-Dub for their input on some of the race threads. They usually articulate exactly what I am thinking way more coherently than I could ever do. I wish I had a mental rolodex like those dudes seem to have, to be able to easily bring up factual data to support their arguments. My brain is too filled with useless sports trivia, rhymes that no one but me will probably ever hear and visions of boobies... other than that, I can't remember schitt!

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    In addition to the names listed above, I don't think we should leave out Big Stacks, nominated for his tales from "back in the day."

• visions of boobies

There we go.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    My list begins and ends with McZrock.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    My list begins and ends with McZrock.

BAN

I think Chicago holds it down though. Freals.

I may honor the request to being posting whole sentences again, and sometimes paragraphs.