Aron's going out of business!!!

2»

Comments

• I'm going to be in LA next week for Thanksgiving with the wife's fam. Is this new spot worth checking?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

VERY DOPE. i am heading there after work on Monday!

• hope this spot is nice! i'll check it out this week- truly hope this place has a rarebox.

i've been to upon shop this week- no rarebox. must be an ebay box. not open for customers....

got mad records to sell out here, probably after dec though. thinking about weekend hours only. anyonee know a good cheap location(office- not storespaces)?? anyone else selling? the more the merrier.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    yuichi, what record is that in your avatar? looks like a record by Sloth from the Goonies.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    yuichi, what record is that in your avatar? looks like a record by Sloth from the Goonies.

it's a dan90059 classic

• Went yesterday with an Amoeba bag. I felt bad. That store is really nice. Sad to see it go down really. Parking lot sales were dope to buy CDs and flip to other places. I am bummed to see them go really. Guy in the front counter seemed really bummed. They had nice things out too and I don't think it's over just yet.

• Rest in reeces Peace. "all the good shit's upstairs and no you can't go up there."

I haven't found stuff there since I was asking the Record Collector next store to have his stoolie pull me a Roy Ayers record or two. Got any bob james? no? I'm going next door to aarons then...

• I remember Arons as THE best spot when I lived in L.A. I used to go there weekly for about a year straight(betwwen 91-92).I don't even think they had records priced above 4.99.I always found shit there.Plus they could get virtually any cd from virtually anywhere.I also use to see celebrities shopping,filling their baskets with dozens of import cd's.As for the Record Collector next door-probably the biggest record snobs evar.You'd get the stink-eye just for walking into the place.