Spend the day with CHAMILLIONAIRE

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Who is Chamillionaire?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Who is Chamillionaire?

Who is Chamillionaire?

Hi GLOOM. Do you know who Chamillionaire is?

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    Who is Chamillionaire?

you are joking right?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Who is Chamillionaire?

Hi GLOOM. Do you know who Chamillionaire is?

chamillionaire is the truth.

what it dew?

Who is Chamillionaire?

you are joking right?
    No.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Who is Chamillionaire?

you are joking right?
    No.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamillionaire

• I could spend the day with Chamillionaire...or, I could get kicked in the nuts. It'd be about as fun for me either way, I think.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I could spend the day with Chamillionaire...or, I could get kicked in the nuts. It'd be about as fun for me either way, I think.

well getting kicked in the nuts wouldnt last as long.

and how awkward would that day be? I mean. paying damn near 10k to hang out with some dude.

weird.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I could spend the day with Chamillionaire...or, I could get kicked in the nuts. It'd be about as fun for me either way, I think.

and how awkward would that day be? I mean. paying damn near 10k to hang out with some dude.

weird.

Plus its a "brief" dinner, a autograph session and a party where he probably will distance himself from you. sounds great....

• I could spend the day with Chamillionaire...or, I could get kicked in the nuts. It'd be about as fun for me either way, I think.

weird.

Plus its a "brief" dinner, a autograph session and a party where he probably will distance himself from you. sounds great....

However... If you could arrange to bring along Paul Wall as your guest then maybe it'd be more interesting. Just don't forget the bulletproof vest.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    (Cham) has publicly stated that his aim is to prove that the South can produce New York-quality lyricists.

weak.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    this could be Reynaldo's chance to redeem himself...with some video clips of their day of course.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    this could be Reynaldo's chance to redeem himself...with some video clips of their day of course.

JEAHHHH!!!!!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    (Cham) has publicly stated that his aim is to prove that the South can produce New York-quality lyricists.

weak.

Seriously.