• outsider!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Peace.....'Dan.

hahahahaha.

focused.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

DEEP.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    How raer is that cat thing down at the bottom of the screen?

And is that a fucking FERRET next to the cat thing? Are they hunting at the pet store now?

That cat thing is a lynx. You people simply cannot appreciate how amazing that collection is. Please don't disrespect the taxidermy collectro. Not only am I very proud of my stuffed animals au naturel, some of the great record collectors of our time are also taxidermy afficianados. marcofunk has one of the world's great collections of stuffed lemmings; some of them even feature in a tableaux of famous concerts. I've seen the pictures--the lemming fela at the shrine is nuts! He's got 24 lemming dancers! The boz scaggs is kind of lame, though.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    the lemming fela at the shrine is nuts! He's got 24 lemming dancers!

I can vouche for this.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    vouche

perhaps the stuffed monkey has special powers, like in that O'Henry story: you blunder across a garage sale that has boxes of mint raers for 10cents apiece, only to get home & discover that your mom died.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    vouche

perhaps the stuffed monkey has special powers, like in that O'Henry story: you blunder across a garage sale that has boxes of mint raers for 10cents apiece, only to get home & discover that your mom died.

worth it

vouche

worth it

have you ever smoked monkeys paw?

that shit is something else.

vouche

worth it

have you ever smoked monkeys paw?

that shit is something else.

Yeah, crystal-monk is pretty big in West Michigan. We sprinkle it on brick weed, drink some Crazy Horse, and listen to Foghat. Everyday.

Yeah, crystal-monk is pretty big in West Michigan. We sprinkle it on brick weed, drink some Crazy Horse, and listen to Foghat. Everyday.

back in '89 I smoked some while I was tripping on acid, then you need to drink about 2 Big Bear 40oz afterward to stop seeing ghosts.

back in '89 I smoked some while I was tripping on acid, then you need to drink about 2 Big Bear 40oz afterward to stop seeing ghosts.

that's monkey claw for you.