Young Buck Vs. Ghostface.

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
this is funny. not that the majority rules or anything, particularly not on the subejct of one's taste in music and particularly not on soulstrut, but I'd still like to see you post a Ghostface v. Young Buck thread. That would be hilarious.
Ask and you shall recieve. Initially I was saying that young buck is way better than theodore unit. I dont know if Id say hes way better than ghostface, but i would say im more exited for his new album than the new ghostface. So here goes, what do yall think?

Comments

• ghostface.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    sorry man, but Ghostface is light years ahead of young buck

• dayday 9,611 Posts

no contest.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    OKay probably so, but would you say Theodore Unit > G-unit?

Hold on let me make a poll.

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1132193444Bsides">

Ghostface vs. Young Buck[/b]
    Ghost Dini
    Young Buck
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1132193463Bsides">

Theodore Unit vs. G-unit[/b]
    Theodore!
    GGGGGGGGGGG......
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    how disconnected from tha streetz am i if i dont know who young buck is?

I dunno, hes yet to be featured on a prefuse 73 12", mabye that would put him more in your radius.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

I dunno, hes yet to be featured on a prefuse 73 12", mabye that would put him more in your radius.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

prefuse couldnt be further away from my taste, but i guess im pretty disconnected with a statement like that from you.

• Ghostface > Young Buck

G Unit > Theodore Unit

• i'm sorry but that Young Bung shit is horrible.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    No comparison at all...

prefuse couldnt be further away from my taste, but i guess im pretty disconnected with a statement like that from you.

I was just being funny with this whole thread. Im about as "connected" to the streets as any one else who posts all day on the internet.

Peace.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    i'm sorry but that Young Bung[/b] shit is horrible.

Hahahaha! Sometimes my boy and I have drunken made up "Supreme Clientele" era Ghost freestyle sessions, por ejemplo: Ghost Deni linguini/yellow amaretto pink zuchini/paid 7 g's for the gold plated fritos/Danny Devitos/lunch with Judge Ito.... I could go on.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Hahahaha! Sometimes my boy and I have drunken made up "Supreme Clientele" era Ghost freestyle sessions, por ejemplo: Ghost Deni linguini/yellow amaretto pink zuchini/paid 7 g's for the gold plated fritos/Danny Devitos/lunch with Judge Ito.... I could go on.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

thats phucking hilarious

• thats phucking hilarious

p.s.: Ghost

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    I made a statement a few year ago that was related to that...

Ghost is nice. Mad nice. One of my fav. So i will never front like he's better or worse. BUT that is true that the way he (and other wu-members back then) write lyrics is particular. They are not using "real" sentences. They cumulate pieces of sentences all together, make it rhyme, but a lot of time it's not making sense. I'm not saying that you always have to make sense when you lay down vocals, but a lot of time you can hear pieces of sentences put together but not a clear speech behind the result.

I don't know if y'all understand that since i'm not expressing it right, but for that matter, Buck could be labelized "better" just because he does writes real sentences. But i still prefer Ghost. Sorry. He got a particularity that most artist don't have : he's different. I can dig that. Buck is more like you next door neighboor. No way you'll have a neighboor like Ghost, going out in pyjamas, suckin on a lollipop talking about Gods and Earth. He's just killin it'. No avatar.

• a handful of darts.

isn't this a compliment in wu-speak...hold on a second, I'll consult the manual

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    fuck that I don't hate g-unit they have some alright ish but fuck...
    Ghost and Trife would eat all them dudes up

DIsclaimer...(I don't consider MOP or Mobb Deep G-unit... I don't know why I guess its cuz if they have basically stated that they only fuck wit 50 cuz he is rich. if 50 didn't have dough prodigy would be slobbin Nas's knob right now. and I think prodigy is killing both of them on the Mic....it's a cold world...don't post after drinking!)

• Young Buck Vs. Ghostface

Ha! When I see that on the screen it looks even more ridiculous than when it was in my head. We shoulda gone with Young Buck v. Shawn Wigs. Then at least Buck would have had a chance. Poor guy. How about Buck 65 v. Young Buck? Now that's a more even contest.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Yo I take Tony Starks over any member of G-Unit ANY day, but I will listen to a thousand G-G-G-G-Unit full albums before I hear Cappadonna rhyme one word again, if I can help it.

btw IZM is

Dude has like 10 hot locations in every post.

He got a particularity that most artist don't have : he's different.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    i will gladly take Trife over Young Buck. yup.

i will gladly take Trife over Young Buck. yup.

now that is rediculous. People are hating. Young buck is one of the best out. Yall are picking second string members of a wack crew over him. I made this thread as a joke, but yall are the fucking jokers. Listen to yall.

second string members of a wack crew

dude thats the definiton of young buck.

sorry, i must have forgot i was on soulstrut for a second.

yall are crazy. I listen to more young buck than i do ghostface. I think hes better, I think that freestyle shit proves it.

• sorry man, but Ghostface is light years ahead of young buck

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    How about Buck 65 v. Young Buck? Now that's a more even contest.

ghostface.
    you seriously think you'd even consider listening to a young buck record in 5 years?