IRELAND PEOPLES (IRISH DIGGING RELATED, GET AT ME)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Norm Hopper is doing a tourist stint out there soon and I know he wants to get out and dig...hollar if you are there or know of shops/spots/peoples/shows.

PM, email, or post at me...

cheers,
M

Comments

• People at Vinylvulture know where to digg.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Thanks, I will look into it for Norm.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

hee hee

they're missing a images of Conan O'Brien, Everlast jumping around shirtless in the House of Pain video, and a cute redheaded shorty. I heart the Irish.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

JEAHHH!

peace, ... 'Latency

• Dublin is pretty dry. Atleast it was when I lived there a couple of years ago. When you finaly found a record worth owning it was 9 times out of 10 overpriced-as-fuck and you'd pass on it..

But check out these:
    Final Vinyl, 40A Camden St, Dublin 2
    Freebird Records, 1 Eden Qy, Dublin 1
    All City Records, 7 Crow St, Dublin 2 (mainly hip-hop, but they can propably give you some good advices about where to go)
    Spindizzy Records, 32 Georges St, Arcade, Dublin 2 (mainly new releases. But some nice jazz gems)

I think Final Vinyl has a store in the George St Arcade aswell. Don't know how good it is though!

Good Luck!

Radd list, I will direct Norm to this... thanks!

• Options

I think Final Vinyl has a store in the George St Arcade aswell. Don't know how good it is though!

That's where I found 90% of my goodies inlcuding an Ester Byde "Taouch Me Take Me" and some ill dub albums. A regular I talked to on the way out said he'd never seen stuff like that there before, so...

K.

• Dublin is dry. I did the rounds when I was there a couple years ago and found zilch. After four stores I bought one A Certain Ratio album.

I was there two weeks ago and peeked at the George St. arcade because I was walking through. Again, nothing interesting.