crazy Bizzy Bone interview..

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
not sure if this has been posted already..but I just happen to hear it and fucking shit..whats up with dude?http://www.damagecontrolradio.org/mp3/042805BIZZY.mp3

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    whoa! he is losing it!

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    Scary.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    My homegirl was there... She said this on a houston hip hop board:

"everyone was laughing at him...I couldn't ...

I really thought at any minute he would have killed someone in the room with him."

• yeah it sounds like it

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Damn ya'll, that fool is "CUCKOO FOR COCOA PUFFS!"

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    wow, that fool is definitely on one.

WOW!

Guess that track w/ Phil Collins didn't bring in the $$$.

• FILL IT IN YO NECTAR

• WOW!

How did i forget about that one. Phil was looking strong.

"Hey Phil, get yer rap face on.....and.....ACTION!!!"

• "People at the mall be knowing whats going on..."

"When i was sleeping at the bus station, everybody was laughing at me..."

"The evil level is lavish..."

"PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You know how it is, you drink alot, block out..."

"For those who thought i signed to B2K..."

COCAINE IS A HELL OF A DRUG.

holla Holla HOLLA

• nibunibu 14 Posts
    i was there...he was wearing a black daishiki and a gold shirt underneath he gave me dap with his elbow and i thought he could read my mind.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    WOW!

Man, unless he really fucked up he should be incredibly wealthy...

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    WOW!

ummm, I think it's safe to say he really fucked up.

• WOW!

ummm, I think it's safe to say he really fucked up.

yeah right..he's on top of the world! I've never seen him better! P-R-I-M-E! Holla!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    whats the name of this cam song at the beginning?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    insanity is just one of the many effects you will eventually succumb to when you FONT Size="+100">BITE THE BLOWED!!/FONT>[/b]

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    holy shit

man has gone WHACK

praise GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

oh my goodness there go the phone.. oh my goodness..oh my goodnesss

• holy shit

man has gone WHACK

praise GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

oh my goodness there go the phone.. oh my goodness..oh my goodnesss

haha yeah right after that I think it is..it sounds like homeboy is talking to himself..like he answers himself or some shit. Maybe he'll get feeling better around the first of the month.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    It's a trip to hear him talk just as fast as he raps. I know dude probably has some serious issues, but I kinda like hearing him talk. He comes across as a fast-talking pimp spittin' some serious game, but humble ("play something from one of the other young homies...promote what they doing...it ain't about me").

This local dude named L.P. Dogg has a public access show on cable. Bizzy is this dude's idol. L.P. hooked up with Bizzy through his site and ended up filming last week's show out in Cleveland with him. It's fucking great. Bizzy is high and drunk as fuck and crazy animated. ALWAYS freestyling, cutting off L.P.'s and anybody else's freestyles with his own. The other dude's don't even trip 'cause they respect Bizzy so much. Dude is standing outside a club rhyming over "Still Tippin'" which is playing inside the club (in the background). Bizzy looks kinda weird, though. Kinda like Earthworm Jim. Head shaved and everything.

I gotta say, though, dude might be off his rocker a bit, but rhymewise, he's still got it. I may not have been the biggest fan, but I was never mad at B.O.N.E Thugs (Creepin' On Ah Come Up and E 1999 Eternal got a lot of play BITD.)

Herm

Edit: After re-reading this, I've decided I'm gonna support the dude and buy his new CD.

Edit #2: I just remembered this...BITD, I met this busted ass gordita (fat & ugly Mexican chick) who supposedly hooked up with Bizzy after a show. This girl had "Bizzy Bone" tattoed on her ankle, and "Always down for a thug" tattooed on her titty. Gangster.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Holy shit! im hyped on bizzy bone right now!!! what a nutcase!! holy shit!!! this song about b2k is amazing too!! damn!!! i gotta got get his album!!

• FILL IT IN YO NECTAR

besta do dat...

i was there...he was wearing a black daishiki and a gold shirt underneath he gave me dap with his elbow and i thought he could read my mind.

Yeah, I know... Did you interview him for Hater?

and why wasn't your ass at the Diplo?!!

whats the name of this cam song at the beginning?

"Get em Daddy"

• FILL IT IN YO NECTAR

besta do dat...

For those that ain't know, MattSonseezy is the dude who was interviewed Biz-zay in that clip.

So Matt, please tell us:

WHAT THE BLOODCLAAT? Were you a little bit scurred?

• I wasn't scurred but I Was taken aback a bit, honestly I was kind of ready for him to go off on me but thing about damage control is if anybody tries to fight any body, "the regulars" will diffuse that shit quick, I promise that. And honestly, he was extremely skinny. No disrespect and I wouldnt want to fuck with him, but I was sitting there like, ok this dude is trippin, Idon't know what the fuck to say, lets see what we can come up with here, I really wasn't trippin. We "bumped elbows" too and all that after the shit and he was all good...