blowing steam !!!

2»

Comments

• whole box of Shrines in M- stock shape = gold

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    I am the time traveling record collecting man, I mean I will be; I have been designing the record collecting time travel 8ball device and although it will take a while, actually I'll be an old man before I make it work, I will then travel with Marcia Cross into the past and we will get all the raers, including the record your Big Dawg friend found, and by the way that's why you can't tell us the secret -- that it disappeared while you and your friend were gazing at it, because I was disgusted by your gloating and decided to cop it first with the 8ball. Yes you were high but that really happened. Sorry dude but I can do that shit. PS It is definitely not the raerist record ever, that would be the Beatles "dead babies" cover.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    oh yeah, well i've got this one thing...man, well i can't even say if it's even made of matter and atoms and shit. it might not be. i can't even say. but it would blow your fucking mind dude. seriously. it's so fucking sweet. you wouldn't believe it. i better not say anything more otherwise a group of monkeys will force me to stab myself in the eyeballs for saying anything. if you knew what it was you would know what i meant.

oh yeah, well i've got this one thing...man, well i can't even say if it's even made of matter and atoms and shit. it might not be. i can't even say. but it would blow your fucking mind dude. seriously. it's so fucking sweet. you wouldn't believe it. i better not say anything more otherwise a group of monkeys will force me to stab myself in the eyeballs for saying anything. if you knew what it was you would know what i meant.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    Auright,...this shit got a bit outa hand, its all good though,... called my boy up, here's the info, its a $2000 ultra rare mint condition jazzrecord from a tiny little country called Denmark located right beside Sweden, known for meatballs danish pastry and a little mermaid.... Anyways, the LP is by a danish jazzpianist, Bent Axen entitled Poll Winner 59 on the Fona Klubben (LPJ 416) label from 1960.
    Peace-

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Well BeardedD, I am already one step ahead of you. While you had your head under a table in Kansas when we were checking out this lady's ex husband's stash I borrowed your machine and went to the moment you finished inventing the device and made a copy of your design. I traveled to every point in time in which a big record discovery was made and all of the record collections on earth will now never be secure.

Don't worry, none of you will ever suspect. By the time you are reading this it is already too late! I have already taken your prized ****** ***e****** record that you haven't even learned about yet. I have made a bootleg and replaced your original so you will never be able to tell the difference. This is 5 years in the future from now, so keep that in mind. I have also done this with most original pressings, so all the original Blue Notes and Sun Ra records you all think you have are actually future relics bootlegged with nanotechnology of the future that can age, etch, and design anything on command. If you look very closely at the matrix of any rare record now, you will see tiny microscopic pieces of dust that are actually tiny machines. Yes, it is too late.

BTW, the dead babies record is quite rare but the Big Dawg Homeboy doesn't know that what he has is also a bootleg because I used to device to follow him earlier this week. Ha!

I am once step ahead of all of you, including Puto Bong Bong.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    its a $2000 ultra rare mint condition jazz record

http://www.popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?itemnr=4020253099

$1375, but who's counting. I already own 13 of those and they are by far the cheapest record in my warehouse at the moment.

$1375, but who's counting. I already own 13 of those and they are by far the cheapest record in my warehouse at the moment.

Wow...

• This kid's gonna wind up buying his mother a house one day...

its a $2000 ultra rare mint condition jazzrecord

This kid's gonna wind up buying his mother a house one day...

its a $2000 ultra rare mint condition jazzrecord

HA ! (nice mansion)

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

pffft...that record is like sooo last summer.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Good luck buying a house for 2k...that's not even a decent used car.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    geez, come on guys, he was just "blowing steam!"

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    whew! i'm glad this mystery is solved

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    geez, come on guys, he was just "blowing steam!"

The Mack has been holding out on us!