3 Reminders for Paul Wall fanatics:

ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    can somebody tell me about the Cham/Swisha beef?

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    can somebody tell me about the Cham/Swisha beef?

Don't think I'm holding out on you for I'm not sure why Cham split from Swishahouse.

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts

Can we discuss the facial appearances of these two men? Cham looks like he never lost his baby fat, and Big Moe's head is quite narrow while still being sufficiently beefy.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Cham is the shit and everything, but after making that long string of sloppy-ass Dyke Jones tracks he lost a little respect from me

I thought he left SH cuz he thought Jones was lame and that he was getting more promotion???

Are PW and Cham's albums really coming out on the same day?

3 Leo Sayer raers to whoever can identify the common bond between the 3 artists listed that differentiates them from their cohorts such as Paul Wall, Slim Thug, Mike Jones, and even Bun B. It happens to be what endears them the most to their Texas audience.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    When is that Day?! and when does Slim Thugs shit drop, both them dudes PW and ST need to capitalize on the success of "STill Tippin'" while they still can.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    When is that Day?! and when does Slim Thugs shit drop, both them dudes PW and ST need to capitalize on the success of "STill Tippin'" while they still can.

damn damn damn, james...

There is some SHIT going on down here. There in fact might be two lps from Cham dropping on the same day from two different labels (Paid in Full and Chamilitary). --- Don't quote me, I just hear these things. Not not be true at all. As far as PW and Cham's being on the same day? It doesn't seem likely. Why split up that money like that.

Slim's lp has been pushed back, looks like they might be aiming at redoing some of the tracks as the current lp has been HEAVILY booted. All you dudes got a copy, admit it.

That is all.

And yes, all the Dyke Jones tracks are gobbage!!!

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    Cham looks like he never lost his baby fat, and Big Moe's head is quite narrow while still being sufficiently beefy.

this is quite funny.

-rich

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    3 Leo Sayer raers to whoever can identify the common bond between the 3 artists listed that differentiates them from their cohorts such as Paul Wall, Slim Thug, Mike Jones, and even Bun B. It happens to be what endears them the most to their Texas audience.

they all sing/croon a bit?

• 3 Leo Sayer raers to whoever can identify the common bond between the 3 artists listed that differentiates them from their cohorts such as Paul Wall, Slim Thug, Mike Jones, and even Bun B. It happens to be what endears them the most to their Texas audience.

No, I think they all drive Volvos.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

No, I think they all drive Volvos.

lol. tippin on volvos, wrapped in volvos!

seriously, cham is next to blow.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Quick! What number am I thinking of?

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    281-330-8704!

• 3 Leo Sayer raers to whoever can identify the common bond between the 3 artists listed that differentiates them from their cohorts such as Paul Wall, Slim Thug, Mike Jones, and even Bun B. It happens to be what endears them the most to their Texas audience.

7'26-4-12 9.6.5!!!!

Dude already got it.

Big Moe singing on Mike Jones' album is the most Texas thing on there.

7'26-4-12 9.6.5!!!!

Nowadays it's:

7'26-4-2.12.15.7'26

• Nowadays it's:

7'26-4-2.12.15.7'26

I don't know enough math to count the mics message boards that you've ripped

Nowadays it's:

7'26-4-2.12.15.7'26

Funny that you quote Jeru in that I was just speaking with Peter at Decon/Project Blowed Recordings and he said that their next albums on deck are from Ellay Khule and then Afu Ra.

• i still havent heard the whol emike jones album.

the cham/paul same day dropping thing was from a couple years ago when they first announced paid in full solo albums, now i have no idea when either of their records will come out but they need to hurry up... peace matt

Nowadays it's:

7'26-4-2.12.15.7'26

Funny that you quote Jeru in that I was just speaking with Peter at Decon/Project Blowed Recordings and he said that their next albums on deck are from Ellay Khule and then Afu Ra.

Why don't your boys CVE mess with Decon? From the looks of it they do a decent job/have a nice budget at running a small indie label.

Why don't your boys CVE mess with Decon? From the looks of it they do a decent job/have a nice budget at running a small indie label.

Because they want to do it themselves on Afterlife.

Because they want to do Saborage their own careers [/b].

Oh lord and you still wonder why they aren't up there like Acey, Ab Rude and them....

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Saborage[/b]

THE SUMMER OF YOUNG PHONICS IS UPON US!

Saborage[/b]

THE SUMMER OF YOUNG PHONICS IS UPON US!

My calender is perpetually stuck on june-august.

• nibunibu 14 Posts
    Cham is the shit and everything, but after making that long string of sloppy-ass Dyke Jones tracks he lost a little respect from me

I thought he left SH cuz he thought Jones was lame and that he was getting more promotion???

cham was makin more money doin color changin click mixtapes...thats the real reason ...but hes always considered a part of swishahouse.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

He seems to be dutifully cultivating his nose like another prominent rapper: